Please bear with us - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Please bear with us within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by volfman We're having some problems with the forum software and we're working to resolve it. At the ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by volfman View Post
    We're having some problems with the forum software and we're working to resolve it. At the moment, the forum is in a sort of "degraded" state as far as the add-ons and the theme that its currently using. However, all the content is there, so you should still be able to browse/post/etc...

We should have everything worked out shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by STiDriven View Post
    I just wanted to mention this since nobody else reported it here...

You said that "However, all the content is there, so you should still be able to browse/post/etc... "

At many times I can't browse or post correctly. I frequently get a "Database Error" screen that causes double-posts and it seems links randomly get the same database error screen but yet clear up later.
    Name of thread "Please bear with us" Just wait it out bro. I know your reporting it, but let them work it out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    We're having some problems with the forum software and we're working to resolve it. At the moment, the forum is in a sort of "degraded" state as far as the add-ons and the theme that its currently using. However, all the content is there, so you should still be able to browse/post/etc...

We should have everything worked out shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by STiDriven View Post
    I just wanted to mention this since nobody else reported it here...

You said that "However, all the content is there, so you should still be able to browse/post/etc... "

At many times I can't browse or post correctly. I frequently get a "Database Error" screen that causes double-posts and it seems links randomly get the same database error screen but yet clear up later.
    Name of thread "Please bear with us" Just wait it out bro. I know your reporting it, but let them work it out.

QFT
    This forum flies now.

test

only weird thing that drives me crazy is when there is a first post on page 2 or the next page and you click on it and it is the same page you where just on. The only way to see the first post (and only post) on the next page is to go to advanced reply and see it. Its strange and annoying especially when you start reading and realize you already read that stuff LOL

Overall its nice to know its being worked on.
    -Sarah

LOOKS NICE. PLAYS DIRTY.

Chargespeed Pink and Blue 300WHP 4EAT Bugeye
    SubieChick.com

I Support ClubWRX
    The first post is usually the original post so people know what the post is about. We only have that feature turned on in selected forums
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    The first post is usually the original post so people know what the post is about. We only have that feature turned on in selected forums
    Actually Tim, I know what they're talking about. Sometimes in a thread, a post will be made that is the first post in the 2nd page. For some reason, it can't be viewed. You'll click on the link for the 2nd page, and just be redirected to the the first page again, until someone puts yet another post at the end. I can't explain it any better, but it's definitely an issue...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Actually Tim, I know what they're talking about. Sometimes in a thread, a post will be made that is the first post in the 2nd page. For some reason, it can't be viewed. You'll click on the link for the 2nd page, and just be redirected to the the first page again, until someone puts yet another post at the end. I can't explain it any better, but it's definitely an issue...
    yeah what he said ^^^ that is annoying.
    -Sarah

LOOKS NICE. PLAYS DIRTY.

Chargespeed Pink and Blue 300WHP 4EAT Bugeye
    SubieChick.com

Are we still having this first post on 2nd page issue?

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    I get a Runtime Error: 'NcodeImageResizer' is undefined. This constantly pops up. I doubt there's many other people getting this error because it's most likely due to the face that I have IE's debugger turned on. I can't turn it off because I use it all day in my line of work. Just seems like the automatic image resizer module for the forums was never reinstalled/configured. I know this probably isn't a high priority because there aren't many software developers viewing this site but it sure is bugging the hell out of me. when it's fixed.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Thumbs down for using IE. Use Firefox for clubwrx

I Support ClubWRX
    +1
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    +1
    Firefox's debugger, Firebug, does the same exact thing. It's an error.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    I get a Runtime Error: 'NcodeImageResizer' is undefined. This constantly pops up. I doubt there's many other people getting this error because it's most likely due to the face that I have IE's debugger turned on. I can't turn it off because I use it all day in my line of work. Just seems like the automatic image resizer module for the forums was never reinstalled/configured. I know this probably isn't a high priority because there aren't many software developers viewing this site but it sure is bugging the hell out of me. when it's fixed.
    Will this ever get fixed? The pop-up is seriously making me go insanse.

BTW, once it's fixed it will resize the huge images people have been posting...as it did before the server move.
    2006 Panty Dropper

I Support ClubWRX
    i'm sure it's made aware already, but I'm getting a bunch of this today...

Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast