Subaru WRX Forum banner

Meetings and Events forums

5K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  KILLA CASTRO 25 
#1 ·
Dear ClubWRX.net Members,

I've just added a meetings and events sub-forum to each of the regaional forum, please go in there to see if there's any meets in your area. If there isn't then you're more than welcome to host one, just make sure you include the date, time, location, and any other details about the meet. Hopefully the addition of these forums will bring us all a little bit closer :)

#4 ·
#5 ·
got one in the annapolis area coming up ill give you details when i get them.im a salesman at annapolis subaru and the other salesman is busy.also a guy in service says there is one this sat.look on nasioc

#8 ·
um... maybe I'm wrong but I don't see any "meetings and events" sub-forums, just the local for sale sub-forums under the regional areas (except for international and OH!, Canada) I think it's a good idea though cuz I"m always searching for local meetings and such. :confused:

#9 ·
SoCal Subie Meet and Drive(TOMORROW)Sunday April 15th, 2007

:baaa:
So its been one year since we started the SoCal Subie Meet and Drive. We started out in Huntington Beach on Sunday April 16th, 2006 with just 7 guys showing up for a cruse through some of Southern California's best canyons. Meeting every 3rd Sunday since, we have grown to one of the largest monthly meets in the U.S.A.. And to add to the list, We're just about ready to open our full functioning performance/maintenance shop for Subaru's, SubieTech HQ.

Sunday April 15th, 2007
Meet: 9am to 11am
Drive: 11am to 1pm
Lunch: 1pm to 3pm

<center>
" br><br>
</center>

#10 ·
Local Meetings...

Hello to all! Just interested in findin some local subaru lvrs in my area :p ...definately worn out of being the only wrx in a group of friends and spankin them every chance I get lol...I wish I would have found this site yesterday...the drive would have been GREAT! Anyways anyone hit me up. Later.:D

WRX8urVTECH@yahoo.com

#11 ·
Just wanted to say Tim your the man :thumbup:

#13 ·
FYI Subaru Lovers...

'Rim of the World' Subaru is having a Rally Challenge in Lancaster, CA THIS Sat(4/28) and Sun(4/29). Its at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds, the addy is 2551 E Ave Lancaster CA 93536. Entrance is $5 per person and lil kids 5 and under get in for FREE! There is a car show and if you want your ride in its $20 which includes 2 admissions...to register call 714-475-6450 idk who you should ask for, the flyer i have doesnt say a name lol...they have an itinerary online at www.rimoftheworldrally.com under "Events"

Check it out and GO...just make sure you show up in a Subie...and yes there is a perfectly GOOD reason why you should... :tongue:

#15 ·
#16 ·
hey is there going to be a meets coming up in northern virginia??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.