ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE!
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE! within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Guys, ClubWRX.net t-shirts are now available for preorder. In the previous t-shirt thread ( http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139649 ) everyone has responded ...

I Support ClubWRX

Hi Guys,

ClubWRX.net t-shirts are now available for preorder. In the previous t-shirt thread (ClubWRX.net T-shirts Poll and Design Contest) everyone has responded quite well to DOWNxSHIFT's design and the number of members who responded to the thread allowed me to go ahead and make these shirts at a large quantity. So here it is... thank you all for your support!

Sizes and Colors

The following sizes and colors will be avialable:

S,M, L, XL, XXL
    Black w/ white logo, blue w/ yellow logo, white w/ black logo, gray w/ blue logo, and red w/ white logo. (The blue will be a dark navy blue and the yellow will be a bright yellow. The red, black, and blue shirts will use the same design template as the black shirt w/ white logo, and the white and gray shirts will use the design template as the white shirt w/ black logo)

due to the high variability I have decided to take pre-orders, that way everyone who places the order ahead of production will be guaranteed to receive the configuration(s) they want.

Preorders

We will take pre-orders for the t-shirts from the week of June 5th to June 12th, and the order will be submitted on June 13th. I will order some extras for those who didn't place a pre-order, but there's no guarantee on which sizes and colors will be available because we have to make a large order in order to justify the cost of production. We expect to receive the order in early July and have the shirts sent out by July 15th, and shipments should take no longer than a week to arrive. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE YOUR ORDER BY JUNE 12TH, PREORDERS WILL MAKE THINGS A LOT EASIER FOR US AND WE WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE VOLUME DISCOUNTS.

Pricing and Payment

Each shirt will be $18 each, and shipping & handling is $6 per order. Orders of 10 or more shirts will receive Free Shipping. Wholeslae orders are available for shops and dealerships, please contact us for mroe information.

To Place an Order

To place an order please visit http://www.clubwrx.net./forums/platesticker.php and make the order through the paypal shopping cart. The shopping cart wil work with your paypal account or your credit card (no credit card account necessary). Checks and money orders wil not be accepted becuase its too difficult to track.

Design (see attachments)

Attached is what the shirts will look like.
    Attached Images     
    Last edited by BlazinWRX; 06-08-2006 at 12:55 PM.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Hi Guys,

ClubWRX.net t-shirts are now available for preorder. In the previous t-shirt thread (ClubWRX.net T-shirts Poll and Design Contest) everyone has responded quite well to DOWNxSHIFT's design and the number of members who responded to the thread allowed me to go ahead and make these shirts at a large quantity. So here it is... thank you all for your support!

Sizes and Colors

The following sizes and colors will be avialable:

S,M, L, XL, XXL
    Black w/ logo, blue w/ yellow logo, white w/ black logo, gray w/ blue logo, and red w/ white logo.

due to the high variability I have decided to take pre-orders, that way everyone who places the order ahead of production will be guaranteed to receive the configuration(s) they want.

Preorders

We will take pre-orders for the t-shirts from the week of June 5th to June 12th, and the order will be submitted on June 13th. I will order some extras for those who didn't place a pre-order, but there's no guarantee on which sizes and colors will be available because we have to make a large order in order to justify the cost of production. We expect to receive the order in early July and have the shirts sent out by July 15th, and shipments should take no longer than a week to arrive. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE YOUR ORDER BY JUNE 12TH, PREORDERS WILL MAKE THINGS A LOT EASIER FOR US AND WE WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE VOLUME DISCOUNTS.

Pricing and Payment

Each shirt will be $18 each, and shipping & handling is $6 per order. Orders of 10 or more shirts will receive Free Shipping. Wholeslae orders are available for shops and dealerships, please contact us for mroe information.

To Place an Order

To place an order please visit http://www.clubwrx.net./forums/platesticker.php and make the order through the paypal shopping cart. The shopping cart wil work with your paypal account or your credit card (no credit card account necessary). Checks and money orders wil not be accepted becuase its too difficult to track.

Design (see attachments)

Attached is what the shirts will look like.
    Maybe a stupid question...

What part of the logo will be Yellow on the Blue shirt and Blue on the gray shirt?
    Does the windshield stay white no matter what (logo) color we pick?

Thanks for doing this!!!
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

I Support ClubWRX
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...58&postcount=1

6. How and where to order - You will be able to order it online via paypal or you can send in a money order or a check. I'll get that set up once the shirts are available, we may even be able to take preorders once the designs come out. I might also make them available for some of the ClubWRX.net vendors and dealerships for their webstores, which will give you another way to purchase them and we'll get some plublicity and support from them.

Sorry ... I am out.

To Place an Order

Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Is there a way to see them in the diffrent color combinations?

got me 2 of them
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

I would love to get 2 of these shirts but I need 3XL, if there is anyway to get them in that size please let me know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Vektra
    I would love to get 2 of these shirts but I need 3XL, if there is anyway to get them in that size please let me know.
    +1 Tim, please check your PM box.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I guess they don't figure fat people like us can fit into Scoobs? I'm in on the 3XL myself, even 3XLT but I bet that's a stretch... Shrek needs 3XL!!!!!!
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods
    "Is that your dog sled?" "I'm standing next to it."
    Quote from TFATF-4 Anchorage Drift

do you have pics of the other colors?

orderin mine when i get paid on thurs
    Blobeye Syndicate #75
    2005 OBP WRX Sport Wagon
    Stewart Warner Boost & Oil temp gauges / OEM 20 mm rear bar
    Cobb stg 2 / STi uppipe / Crucial Racing downpipe
    Stromung 2.5" catless centerpipe / Scooby Sport New Age centre pipe & backbox

I Support ClubWRX
    Oops I guess i'll go in and add XXXL in there for you guys

Checks and money orders just seems tough to keep track of that's why I chose not to accept them. Unless there's a good amount of people who just won't pay with either paypal or credit card I will probably see if we can make checks/money orders possible.
    Tim
    Admin

Can you ship to APO addresses?
    2003 Sonic Yellow WRX - R.I.P.
    2001 Turbo Lexus IS300 - R.I.P.
    2006 WRB/Gold STI ~ stage 2 - Sold
    2008 Hummer H3 Alpha - Sold
    2006 AW Subaru STI....with a few mods

loven the design !

Got mine ordered!!!!
    "Its only illegal if you get caught"

Blobeye Syndicate #5
    Catless VF34

Small typo on the order page Tim...
    "Currently the sh*ts are made as a pre-order." Is it the quality?
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast