ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE! - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE! within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I did order a few extras, so for now please place teh order and the people who made the order ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I did order a few extras, so for now please place teh order and the people who made the order before the deadline will have priority on the orders. If we don't have the size/color available for your order then I'll contact you. Better yet, upon choosing your sizes and colors, make a note in the comment area to let me know what your backup colors are.
    Tim
    Admin
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
    ordered one white/black and one black/white

Both XL . so do stickers come with it ? if so white stickers will do fine on my black tinted rear window

p.s. mine was ordered on the 22/23rd so does it mean i will be getting both at the same time you stated ?

hey i ordered a shirt 2xl about two weeks ago .. i have not rec any emails or shirt just wodering whats going on? email is civicdream@sbcglobal.net thx ps il;l take XL if no 2X is avalible in black ..
    civicdreamin....

Tim, I tried to PM you, but no dice. You're too popular around here and your inbox is teh fullzors.

so, here's my PM except in thread-reply form.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid in a PM to BlazinWRX

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    I did order a few extras, so for now please place teh order and the people who made the order before the deadline will have priority on the orders. If we don't have the size/color available for your order then I'll contact you. Better yet, upon choosing your sizes and colors, make a note in the comment area to let me know what your backup colors are.
    Tim,

I put in the order via paypal for a shirt, however i didn't see a comment area, so I guess this is the next best way to go. I'm not picky, so I'll leave you with plenty of options:

First Choice: Small Black shirt, white logo
    Second Choice: Small Blue Shirt, Yellow Logo
    After that: really, I don't care so long as it's Small/Medium and not white.

If all else fails: just donate my twenty-four bucks to the website.

Thanks dude, You rock pretty hard.

Jehan
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

so I my paypal payment cleared with you on june 12th, when can I expect to receive my t-shirts?

I've sent the order in and I'm currently waiting for the guy to give me an official quote. Due to the complexity of the order and the mix of design and colors, it will most likely be done in the middle of July. Meanwhile I will start getting them ready to ship out so whenever they arrive or whenever I go pick them up I can start shipping everything out.
    be patient
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

Quote Originally Posted by vincent77
    be patient
    Tim said mid July!!
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

I Support ClubWRX
    sorry about the wait, i'll keep you guys posted.
    Tim
    Admin

Cool

its cool tim. i was just about to ask if youv shipped out the shirts yet. kinda geeked about it. lol. well keep us up on it. the effects of boost!
    late
    brad

I just ordered 4 shirts
    1 XL blue/yellow
    1 Med. Black/White
    1 Xl white/black
    1 med red/white

hope you still have enough
    Bugeye Mafia - "The Wolf"

I Support ClubWRX
    You guys can keep placing orders and I'll let you guys know if we run out. I got quite a few extras but it's difficult to know exactly what colors and sizes to get.

The shirts should be ready by the end of the month because of the complexity of the order and the strict requirements that they needed for the designs. The order has just gone in nad hopefully everything will go smoothly from now on. Chris (DOWNxSHIFT) put in a lot of effort into helping me get the design to the right specifications, thanks Chris!

The shirts should be done in around 10 business days and I apologize for the delay. Meanwhile I'll have a lot of fun filling out shipping labels so as soon as the shirts come in they'll be on their way to you guys.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks Tim, Chris, and anyone else who may have helped. We are having a drive/meet on the 23rd hopefully I'll be able to sport the club shirt at that time.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

You guys can keep placing orders and I'll let you guys know if we run out. I got quite a few extras but it's difficult to know exactly what colors and sizes to get.

The shirts should be ready by the end of the month because of the complexity of the order and the strict requirements that they needed for the designs. The order has just gone in nad hopefully everything will go smoothly from now on. Chris (DOWNxSHIFT) put in a lot of effort into helping me get the design to the right specifications, thanks Chris!

The shirts should be done in around 10 business days and I apologize for the delay. Meanwhile I'll have a lot of fun filling out shipping labels so as soon as the shirts come in they'll be on their way to you guys.

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar

Now everyone can stopp bugging you for an update.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Peachypumpkincheeks

Thanks for the update Tim!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.