ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE! - Page 18
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net T-Shirts NOW AVAILBLE! within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; they'll get back to you. if you look at their client list, they got alot on their hands but its ...

they'll get back to you. if you look at their client list, they got alot on their hands but its great quality and prices.
    New England F4
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    check out http://store.clubwrx.net

We are now accepting preorders on the next batch of shirts. We will have t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and hooded sweatshirts this time. I will make a formal announcement in a day or two.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post

We are now accepting preorders on the next batch of shirts. We will have t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and hooded sweatshirts this time. I will make a formal announcement in a day or two.

Cool! Thanks Tim! How is the fitment with these t- shirts ? Are they going to run small?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Just tried to do my pre-order and it wouldn't accept my credit card. Trust me, all my info was correct and I pay the thing off at the end of every month, so it's obviously not maxed. Hell, it's a Subaru Mastercard. Anyways, just wondering if there is a hiccup in the ordering system or I just need to get better at the internet.
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

I Support ClubWRX
    hey sorry we had a small glitch w the ordering configuration. It should be good now.

the shirts are hanes heavyweights and they're pretty accurate in terms of fitment. we didn't get any complaints from the last batch of orders.
    Tim
    Admin

Is there like a place where we can see the colors? Im curious about the blue, is it like a navy blue, or a light blue?
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Pricey.

I'd love to get a t-shirt, but it's $26.44 shipped for a short sleeve t-shirt.
    rant
    Even eBay WRX shirts are cheaper by quite a bit. I know someone will say: "It might be a bit more but it's supporting your Subaru forum community" or something like that. I'd rather pay the dollar a month or whatever it is to support the forum rather than getting 'ripped off' on a t-shirt price that most of the profit will probably be going to the company that made the shirt anyway. /rant

They do look good though. Nice design downxshift.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

I Support ClubWRX
    oops the hsirts should of been $20 including shipping. They were suppose to be $18 and to keep the shipping cost low I was just giong to use the cheapest shipping between usps and ups. I'll go in there and make the adjustments tomorrow.

THe blue is a dark navy blue. We made the last batch of shirts using that color and it turned out really well. The green is called forest green, which is a dark green.
    Tim
    Admin

oops the hsirts should of been $20 including shipping. They were suppose to be $18 and to keep the shipping cost low I was just giong to use the cheapest shipping between usps and ups. I'll go in there and make the adjustments tomorrow.
    Awesome. I'll definitely order one now . Thanks Tim.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

THe blue is a dark navy blue. We made the last batch of shirts using that color and it turned out really well. The green is called forest green, which is a dark green.
    BRILLIANT!!!! I will be ordering a couple more myself.
    "Its only illegal if you get caught"

Blobeye Syndicate #5
    Catless VF34

Peachypumpkincheeks

Okay now I'm totally confused!!!

When I go to the Merchandise link at the top I'm taken to http://www.cafepress.com/clubwrx/. But you said the shorts are available through http://store.clubwrx.net. I actually really like the shirts through Cafepress...can we order through there as well?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    I actually really like the shirts through Cafepress...can we order through there as well?
    You may be the only person in the history of everything that has actually liked cafepress shirts. They're typically poorly designed, cheaply made crap!

So what's up? Is the new design the Turbo design? If so, I'm picking up another of the old design. We've got more going for us than just turbos.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid View Post
    You may be the only person in the history of everything that has actually liked cafepress shirts. They're typically poorly designed, cheaply made crap!
    I don't know anything about the quality of cafepress shirts, as I've never ordered one. I was just saying I like the clubwrx design they are offering better, and they also have more clothing options (including thongs!). Now I'm totally lost and confused and I'm probably going to end up ClubWRX shirtless.

TIM: Can we have free rights to the design so I can just go to a local tee-shirt printer I know and have them make me a shirt (or rather the booty shorts I wanted!)?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Tim, can you give her permission on the condition that she posts pictures of everything she just said in that post?
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry the link is at store.clubwrx.net, I'm most likely going to get rid of the cafepress store since no one is really buying anything from there.
    Tim
    Admin

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.