A lot of you have been enquiring about a ClubWRX.net t-shirt. We actaully had some made a long time ago VIA cafepress but they were giving us a hard time about the "WRX" brand. Anyhow, we're ready to produce a 2nd round of ClubWRX.net t-shirts, and I want to get your help and feedback.
1. Volume - I want to see approximately how many people are planning on getting one. Most of the makers provide volume discount, so I want to be able to make an order that's enough to feel the need and not have too many left over.
2. Size - I am assuming that most of us will be wearing a Large, Extra Large, and a few small and a few XXL. I want to get an idea of how many of each I need to get.
3. Color - Chances are I will be making white t-shirts, which is the most generic and it'll be something that everyone likes. I might get them in black and/or blue if the design matches the shirt and if there's a demand for them.
4. Design - I am planning ot use our ClubWRX.net logo for the front of the t-shirt, where a pocket is typically located. But we'll need some help for the back of the t-shirts. Since there's so many different bodies and makeovers since 2002 (or we can even go back to the MY2001- bodies), I want a design that's universal to all WRXs. Be creative and post it up on here, the winner will get a shirt for free while the rest of the members will get a lot of comments and feedbacks from other members. After we have a few runner-ups we'll probably take another poll to see which design (s) to go with.
5. Pricing - I'm looking at around $18 + $4 to $6 per shipped order, so the total per shirt will be $23-24 per shirt, and less if you order more than 1. Let me know what you guys think about this.
6. How and where to order - You will be able to order it online via paypal or you can send in a money order or a check. I'll get that set up once the shirts are available, we may even be able to take preorders once the designs come out. I might also make them available for some of the ClubWRX.net vendors and dealerships for their webstores, which will give you another way to purchase them and we'll get some plublicity and support from them.
Now please start the vote on the size of the shirts assuming that the shirts are going to be $22-24 shipped, I want to get an estimate of the distribution and quantity. Thanks guys!
Also, for those of you who would like to participate in the design contest, start uploading your artwork now