10 12.50%
  • I don't intend on getting amu because its too expensive

1 1.25%
  • I would order multiple shirts if multiple designs/colors were offered

24 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net T-shirts Poll and Design Contest within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello guys, A lot of you have been enquiring about a ClubWRX.net t-shirt. We actaully had some made a long ...

I Support ClubWRX

ClubWRX.net T-shirts Poll and Design Contest

Hello guys,

A lot of you have been enquiring about a ClubWRX.net t-shirt. We actaully had some made a long time ago VIA cafepress but they were giving us a hard time about the "WRX" brand. Anyhow, we're ready to produce a 2nd round of ClubWRX.net t-shirts, and I want to get your help and feedback.

1. Volume - I want to see approximately how many people are planning on getting one. Most of the makers provide volume discount, so I want to be able to make an order that's enough to feel the need and not have too many left over.

2. Size - I am assuming that most of us will be wearing a Large, Extra Large, and a few small and a few XXL. I want to get an idea of how many of each I need to get.

3. Color - Chances are I will be making white t-shirts, which is the most generic and it'll be something that everyone likes. I might get them in black and/or blue if the design matches the shirt and if there's a demand for them.

4. Design - I am planning ot use our ClubWRX.net logo for the front of the t-shirt, where a pocket is typically located. But we'll need some help for the back of the t-shirts. Since there's so many different bodies and makeovers since 2002 (or we can even go back to the MY2001- bodies), I want a design that's universal to all WRXs. Be creative and post it up on here, the winner will get a shirt for free while the rest of the members will get a lot of comments and feedbacks from other members. After we have a few runner-ups we'll probably take another poll to see which design (s) to go with.

5. Pricing - I'm looking at around $18 + $4 to $6 per shipped order, so the total per shirt will be $23-24 per shirt, and less if you order more than 1. Let me know what you guys think about this.

6. How and where to order - You will be able to order it online via paypal or you can send in a money order or a check. I'll get that set up once the shirts are available, we may even be able to take preorders once the designs come out. I might also make them available for some of the ClubWRX.net vendors and dealerships for their webstores, which will give you another way to purchase them and we'll get some plublicity and support from them.

Now please start the vote on the size of the shirts assuming that the shirts are going to be $22-24 shipped, I want to get an estimate of the distribution and quantity. Thanks guys!

Also, for those of you who would like to participate in the design contest, start uploading your artwork now
    Tim
    Admin
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    btw i deleted the previous thread because we didn't have a poll setup. Let's see some responses!
    Tim
    Admin

I would get a white one and black one in medium

If your looking for more than one design maybe on the front do some with the small logo where the pocket would be and then another with maybe a 6 inch logo across the chest.

One of my ideas for the back that would be semi universal would be to have an outline of the back of a 02+ WRX, I doubt there would be enough detail to decifer between the years except maybe that taillights.

Can't wait for these to be made
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

I Support ClubWRX
    Black shirt with white logo.

Maybe more than one if the designs are to my liking. No PayPal please.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    No PayPal please.

+3
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

Yeah i'd prefer a black large. Maybe we could have pictures or drawings of each of the prominent body styles on the back. Just a thought i'd make a it myself but i'm god awful at photochop and all that ish
    <----Yup that's ME!

"I hope you die today" - BUD/s Instructor to MIDN McIntyre

Cops: "Are you concidered human?"
    Bruce: "Negative I am a meat popcicle"

My Cars: http://www.rpi.edu/~hartls/

I would order a few. white with the black logo white logo as stated above would look nice.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd take either a white or black large. The club logo on the front would be cool, and I'd hope the grapic would stay "understated". I hate most car t-shirts because they are always stupid unrealstic photos of cars (i.e. the kind you see chevy and ford muslce car drivers wearing).

As far as the back I couldnt make a design if I had to, but I'd like to see either a nicely done bugeye (something stockish looking) or maybe 3 threesome of wrx's next to each other. I was going to say why not just go old school with a 00-01 impreza but it is CLUBWRX afterall....I think we need a wrx.

Not to go to far off topic here but if the shirts are made I'd probaly be getting a shirt and a Lisc. plate frame...do you have the frames with you or do they come from a vendor.....wondering if I could get shirt and L-plate frame shipped all at once.....thanks
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I would get one either white or back.....
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

i like black or grey if posible....design ideas: ClubWRX.net across the front, blank in the back. and a good universal wrx graphic could be a nice head on shot of the hood scoop.
    NewEnglandF4

imo (which doesn't necessarily mean much), since it is clubWRX...we should use the rear end of the car (namely the taillights) for the back side...the one thing in common with the bugeyes and the blobeyes, even the slanteyes (although slants are different in color scheme)... i like the idea of clubwrx.net in front, but i think it'd be better if it was across the chest instead of over the pocket. i'll make some photochop copies later...but imo it's the best design.

for the sake of 1 big run, i think it'll make printing the shirts cheaper. i would go with front on shot of the hoodscoop idea if there were multiple runs since us STi guys have a SLIGHTLY different hoodscop. something that encompasses all (USDM) wrx's (in t-shirt designing anyways..) i think would be best, and that imo is the rear tailight

depending on quality of t-shirt, i'd take either L or XL

I would buy one in....
    white with black letters
    black with white letters
    WRB with white or black letters
    grey with black letters......................yah....I'm easy....so.
    oh yah....keep it simple, I dont like t shirts that are covered with a bunch of crap.

just a couple real real quick and crappy renditions
    Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by joeyhill79
    oh yah....keep it simple, I dont like t shirts that are covered with a bunch of crap.

+1

maybe just nothing on the back
    and have the writing on the front? or maybe a slick saying on the back..not cheesy though

I want a WRB shirt with Yellow script. Maybe a 555 on teh back.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.