Will you be buying another Subaru? - Page 5

View Poll Results: Will your next car be another Subaru?

Voters
411. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - I don't think I will buy another Subaru.

56 13.63%
  • Maybe - I don't really know at this point

120 29.20%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a new Subaru

155 37.71%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a used Subaru

80 19.46%
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Will you be buying another Subaru? within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Maybe... We'll see what they look like when I buy something new. However, if I had to buys something this ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Maybe... We'll see what they look like when I buy something new.

However, if I had to buys something this summer, I'd probably get the Legacy 2.5 GT SI-Drive recently announced. "Fast, Faster, Fastest!"

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl.../FREE/60424022

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm coming in off the broadcast e-m from the administrator.

i didn't "get" subarus until i bought my '04sti. i get them now. i've got a lot of time and money invested in my cutn edg project (http://www.iwsti.com/forums/vbpicgal...?do=view&g=28). it's my daily driver and i can't imagine ever selling it. if i was going to get a second car it would probably be a legacy.
    cutn edg project sti is sponsored by:
    cobb tuning - rallysport direct - crucial racing systems -element tuning - kartboy - gtworx

Will be taking ownership of an 04 STi very soon. So yes, it's my next car. And I have a feeling after spending a little time with it, I'll want one to replace it years down the road.
    FLY NAVY

Deadbolt VF39 Ported/Coated:Helix Uppipe:TurboXS TBE + DownPipe:K&N Typhoon
    ACT HD Street Clutch:Lightened Flywheel:'05 Helical Front Diff
    H&R Coilovers:Swaybars:Tiebars:Endlinks:Mounts:Bushing s:Perrin PSRS

Yes, I'll buy another

I've had nine Subarus, if you count the three my wife had. They have been reliable, for the most part. When their warranties were over, I brought them to my neighborhood repair shop instead of the dealer.My first one was back in 1972, so Subaru and I go back a long way!

new subeedoo

imma get a blob-eyed wagon 'soon as my baby is born, to add to the 04 that i just did the 2.5 swap on, AAAAAAND to replace that wretched red V6(auto) mustang that my wife bought as her first car at 18... she claims that she didnt know any better... i will give her that one
    if youre going to blow a motor, do it the right way. at least then you have something stupid that you did to brag about...

I will not be buying another Subaru. I was satisfied with my WRX in terms of reliability, engineering, packaging(one of the easiest cars to work on/mod I have ever owned) and performance. However I do agree with others that posted that the build quality isn't fantastic.

I will probably keep my 2002 WRX and use it as a weekend/autocross/track toy and get another daily driver. The Legacy Bspec is appealing, but I would be looking for something with a bit more power and less civility. I ruled out another WRX or STi simply based on the current styling. I will probably cross over to the darkside and buy an Evo...
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

Almost 80k miles on my 2002 WRX wagon, + 35k on my ex-wife's 2004 Forester XT, and still loving both of them (well, except my ex-wife )... The WRX is truly the best car I've ever owned, in many ways. Subaru forever!!!

I voted YES/USED.

I plan on replacing my wifes '92 Legacy w/ a used Forester in the next year or so. It will be the beater car for skiing/kayaking/mt. biking etc.

If I ever replace my '02 wagon there is a good chance it will be w/ a Subaru.

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Quote Originally Posted by dorkusmaximus
    I will probably cross over to the darkside and buy an Evo...

4g63T...bulletproof block. still running the 7 bolt, so dont go lookin 4 an evo till they start hitting 80-130k mi. the 7 bolt motors are known for crankwalk when power is applied. look on dsm forums and look up crankwalk and read up on the earlier 7 bolts (96-99 models). the 6 bolts are the shizzz. www.carolinadsm.com
    if youre going to blow a motor, do it the right way. at least then you have something stupid that you did to brag about...

My mom is in the market for a new car too, she's owned 4 Saabs in a row, I think it's about time to get her into a Legacy GT (yeah right ). Well, some sort of Legacy, anyway.
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsm&asubee
    4g63T...bulletproof block. still running the 7 bolt, so dont go lookin 4 an evo till they start hitting 80-130k mi. the 7 bolt motors are known for crankwalk when power is applied. look on dsm forums and look up crankwalk and read up on the earlier 7 bolts (96-99 models). the 6 bolts are the shizzz. www.carolinadsm.com

if evo's were going to be as prone to crankwalk as 2g's there'd be plenty of people with crankwalk issues by now.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    This is my second Subaru.I'm really feelin the 07 STI Limited.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/81544.png
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

I feel like I'll be about 27 when I part w/ my Subie (23 now, '04 WRX) and I'm thinking I'll puss out and go w/ the plush leather interior, smooth ride or something else...who knows though...I love my REX
    2004 WRB WRX
    Interior: Momo shifter knob, door sills, red bulbs on HVAC, fog light, keyring, clock
    Exterior: OEM spoiler, sideskirts, red brake calipers (G2 set), cleared headlights (all white), Blue "i" emblem
    Tint: 30% front/side 20% back
    Audio: Kenwood MPV 7019 head unit w/ mp3 adapter
    Power: OEM SPT catback exhaust system, K&N air filter

i love my 02 wagn. i have alot of money and time in it and i know that i'm never getting rid of it, never! my dad has the very 1st car he ever bought, 67 goat (GTO) and i'm the same way. my next car will prolly be a chevy trailblazer. after that i'm gonna try to find a nice low mileage 04/05 STi in mint condition. i have always wanted one and one day i will own one.

for sure now imma get a suby i might get a 06 in the summer !! i cant wait, coming from a integra/civic YAY!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"