Will you be buying another Subaru? - Page 20

View Poll Results: Will your next car be another Subaru?

Voters
411. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - I don't think I will buy another Subaru.

56 13.63%
  • Maybe - I don't really know at this point

120 29.20%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a new Subaru

155 37.71%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a used Subaru

80 19.46%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

This is a discussion on Will you be buying another Subaru? within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by photog72 Having moved to the sunbelt, I don't have a need for AWD anymore. I can go ...

Quote Originally Posted by photog72 View Post
    Having moved to the sunbelt, I don't have a need for AWD anymore. I can go with RWD and summer tires all year long.
    I have a high power RWD car too and still love having a Subie. They are so completely different to drive. I love having both types of car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MDRex View Post
    I have a high power RWD car too and still love having a Subie. They are so completely different to drive. I love having both types of car.
    But you live in Baltimore. I dare you to drive the RWD car w/ summer tires in the winter.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

XTC
    I prolly will get a newer WRX, or an older STI...but not anytime soon, in two years, when my lease is over....

I had my car for a bit over a year, and I am in love with it...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.