Will you be buying another Subaru? - Page 16

View Poll Results: Will your next car be another Subaru?

Voters
411. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - I don't think I will buy another Subaru.

56 13.63%
  • Maybe - I don't really know at this point

120 29.20%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a new Subaru

155 37.71%
  • Yes - I do plan to buy or lease a used Subaru

80 19.46%
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

This is a discussion on Will you be buying another Subaru? within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've had nothing but great service from the two dealerships I've dealt with. I had considered an EVO but their ...

I've had nothing but great service from the two dealerships I've dealt with. I had considered an EVO but their dealerships kept going bankrupt and were real bozos when I tried to do business with them. I'm happy with the STi and it is my daily driver but I have another car (Audi A8) for hauling around more than two adults.
    Jim Sanchez - Tucson, AZ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mangiardi83
    i love my wrx but hat the company, i hate the dealers and soa. they screw me over as well. piss poor customer service. i dont think i will get another subaru. should have gotten an evo
    Think you have problems with Subaru? Get an Evo and see how many problems you have with Mitsubishi.....

I haven't had any personally, but I'm sure you've got a friend that knows someone who has.

I haven't had to deal with Subaru for any warranty work, other than for an alarm beeper that quit chirping. That was fixed with no questions asked, and I've had no problem since.

I love my 04 wrx. But i hate the dam paint on it. Its soo cheap. Other then that I love it. The motor is tough as nails it runs great and I never really have problems with it (knock on wood). The tranny is def. a little weak. And the interior could be a little better. In the 06s they are starting to look a little better. But the exterior of the 06 is just soo terrible. I dont think i would buy another suby for the simple fact that the exterior of them is getting soo ugly. I think 02- 04 is some of the best looking years and they just cant be beat. I think as my next car id like to get is the new 335i it looks so dam hot. If suby makes a drastic change in the exterior in 08 then maybe i will but for right now i dont think i will be getting one as my next car. Dont get me wrong though when i get outta college if i start crushing it i will def have a suby in my garage at all times. These are the funiest ****ING cars to drive. AWD TURBO!!!!!

I agree on the cheap paint, but I do like the 2006 bodystyle. I don't think they look good in photos, but I like them in person.

Got 2 and 1 on the way !

Cant wait to get my first..

its fun at first, but then it gets boring very fast. interior, where you spend the most time is cheap and makes the whole car feel cheap

but like stated before, there are soe many other cars out therefor the same price, depending on what you are looking for.
    "VTEC, it's turbo lag without the turbo, it's like waiting for bad sex"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mlaDen
    its fun at first, but then it gets boring very fast. interior, where you spend the most time is cheap and makes the whole car feel cheap

but like stated before, there are soe many other cars out therefor the same price, depending on what you are looking for.
    +2 I would have been much happier with a STI or 07 Spec B
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I love my Subaru, its been a blast to drive after modding it, and holds up very well....haven't had it in a dealership once in 2 years 34k miles.....

It gets a little old however when your not in the mood to race around per say, and instances when you feel like your still driving a kids car (luckily im only 22), but now that im 22 and beginning a career, i do feel the need to move on, (leaning towards the new BMW 335 as "evothis" mentioned)

I will probably stay with the Subaru family for a long, long time. I am really disappointed with the paint quality and my windshield chips easily too, but otherwise I enjoy my car.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

I bought my 1st Subaru in 2004. I bought my 2nd in January. Both WRX Sport Wagons. The '04 was traded in for the '06. Next car may be a BMW or Audi. However, if Subaru comes out with a WRX STi Sport Wagon, I'm in.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by photog72
    However, if Subaru comes out with a WRX STi Sport Wagon, I'm in.
    +apples
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

an sti wagon would own my soul.

subaru is going to have to make their cars look like absolute crap before i go to another car manufacturer. i love subaru.