5 Reasons You Should Drive with a Dash Cam
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 5 Reasons You Should Drive with a Dash Cam within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; From increased safety to capturing beautiful vistas, driving with a dash cam nowadays is a no-brainer. From Russian meteors to ...

5 Reasons You Should Drive with a Dash Cam

From increased safety to capturing beautiful vistas, driving with a dash cam nowadays is a no-brainer.

From Russian meteors to Chinese firework factory explosions, the dash cam has become the darling of viral video entertainment. And is responsible for capturing an unfathomable amount of footage that, collectively, has garnered billions of views on the Internet. That’s amazing since the point of owning a dash cam is far different. Most people are more interested in the legal and safety benefits of driving with a dash cam than online entertainment royalties.
    Read more about the 5 Reasons You Should Drive with a Dash Cam.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I want a dash cam, I just havent been able to research the options. I want it professionally installed and to blend with my rearview mirror.

I've been using dash cams for years. I have the Garmin 35 on my wind shield and a Mobius Action Cam on my back window. Also I use a Drift Ghost S on my motorcycle helmet. Nothing beats haven't an unbiased witness on your side; if you're not a fault.
    2017 WRX Limited - Cobb Turbo back with MAP CAI and Tune
    2015 Yamaha FZ09

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Stanley Yahtzee's Avatar
    bought an A119 last year and love it, its 1440p for 100$ haven't needed it yet and hope i never do, but ive captured some cool stuff already. like driving through a blizzard in Montreal seeing some shenanigans.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.