Watch this Subaru WRX STI go on an Epic Bobsled Run
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Watch this Subaru WRX STI go on an Epic Bobsled Run within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When youíre record-setting Mark Higgins, sometimes itís hard to find new places to race. And thatís why Higgins and a ...

Watch this Subaru WRX STI go on an Epic Bobsled Run

When youíre record-setting Mark Higgins, sometimes itís hard to find new places to race.

And thatís why Higgins and a heavily-modified 2015 Subaru WRX STI decided to do what no other car has done: drive down a bobsled track.

Before the team made the journey to the Swiss Alps, Prodrive modified the Isle of Man record-setting car, adding extra bracing and tires that are now banned from the World Rally Championship (WRC). Higgins is also the same person that set the Isle of Man record, and his resume includes being a stunt driver in various movies including Fast and Furious 6.

But a bobsled track is unfamiliar territory, especially for a car. Itís not a flawless run, and we canít imagine any vehicle that could do it perfectly, but is it a joy to watch.
    Read more about Watch this Subaru WRX STI go on an Epic Bobsled Run at AutoGuide.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thank you AutoGuide. That is one fun video, and for those who have not seen the above referred Isle of Mann run, it is truly exciting to watch at the link:

https://youtu.be/DRg5Sp1iQMc

David Higgins ran isle of man if I recall. Not mark higgins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    All? NO ALL!

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I thought there was one for a stock one. I don't know. They both drive Subaru and I never remember what one is what. One of them is rally America one isnt, one was born on the isle of man, one England

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    All? NO ALL!

I so want those tires.

That was awesome, but that STI is gonna need some bodywork, lol.
    It's Another Day In Paradise.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.