9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the ...

9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car

Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the road. Nonetheless, smart drivers know to hit the road prepared, regardless of how long the journey.

Consider picking these nine items up and stashing them in your glove box or trunk. They'll help you keep calm and carry on, no matter the situation.
    Read more about the 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You forgot firearm.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    On 09 September 2016, I drove off in a Lapis Blue, WRX Limited 6mt, with NAV/HK/BSD/RCTA + STS, Homelink, Aero Splash Guards, Side Molding, Door Edge Guards & Cargo Tray.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
    You forgot firearm.

"From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Obvious.

On 09 September 2016, I drove off in a Lapis Blue, WRX Limited 6mt, with NAV/HK/BSD/RCTA + STS, Homelink, Aero Splash Guards, Side Molding, Door Edge Guards & Cargo Tray.

And a trunk monkey for those nights when you need a DD to get you home safely from the pub.
    Or he is rolling down the street in his new slammed ride vaping out the window, enjoying the tow truck ride. - XJman

2017 ISM Impreza 5MT Hatchback Sport
    2015 WRX COBB Surgeline Stage 2 Pro Tune (Sold)

Journal-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    And a trunk monkey for those nights when you need a DD to get you home safely from the pub.
    Indeed! That, should prob be number 2,on the list .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.