Top 10 Most Anticipated 2015 New York Auto Show Debuts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Top 10 Most Anticipated 2015 New York Auto Show Debuts within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Once again we’re headed to the Manzana Grande in search of new cars, pizza and the highest concentration of angry ...

Top 10 Most Anticipated 2015 New York Auto Show Debuts

Once again we’re headed to the Manzana Grande in search of new cars, pizza and the highest concentration of angry taxi drivers in North America.

This year the Javits Center will host debuts for McLaren, Cadillac and Nissan among many others. Keep on scrolling to see the top 10 cars we’re looking forward to most.
    See the Top 10 Most Anticipated 2015 New York Auto Show Debuts at AutoGuide.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    cool... but they should add just a few extra pics of each car or lengthen their small description or something... thanks for the post though!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm...half those cars =

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Home of the blues, the Blues, and the real life blues.
    Interested in seeing a possible turbo charged civic Si, MX5, and maybe a reveal of the new MS3. Other than that... nice hybrid Malibu, I guess...

I agree, pretty boring cars...If Chevy didn't pull out the Camaro for the international NY Auto show it would be way more interesting.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.