Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Top 10 Fun Cars Under ,000 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Itís edutainment with a capital E, welcome to The Short List . What is 'The Short List'? Well, itís a ...

Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000

Itís edutainment with a capital E, welcome to The Short List.

What is 'The Short List'? Well, itís a new AutoGuide.com feature designed to share fun and entertaining lists in a fresh new video format.

Weíve decided to kick off the series with a look at the Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000.

So which car made the number one spot? And what sort of antics is Associate Editor Craig Cole about to pull?
    Read more about the Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000 at AutoGuide.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    hahaha that picture is gonna get us drop-hacked and ddos'ed left and right now...

Wow I don't know who numbered that line up but it was way off a miata at nuber 2 come on and the Mustang at number 1 and worst off sti number 10 hell now sti should have made the top 5

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've learned that 99% of these articles and reviews listing performance cars in any order are either biased due to brand, donations, attention, or lack of understanding... so I just enjoy the simple and light reading while waiting for my next class to begin...

Contributes Nothing ShiftingLanes's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I agree almost 100% with this list. Order maybe a bit off, but they all can stake a claim in the top 10. Only change would be adding the BRZ and removing the Challenger. Miata would be #1 in my book.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    I agree almost 100% with this list. Order maybe a bit off, but they all can stake a claim in the top 10. Only change would be adding the BRZ and removing the Challenger.
    Yeah, solid list with some order edits. I'd also make the Challenger/BRZ swap you suggested.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Germz to Japz View Post
    I've learned that 99% of these articles and reviews listing performance cars in any order are either biased due to brand, donations, attention, or lack of understanding... so I just enjoy the simple and light reading while waiting for my next class to begin...
    ^ +1 this guy gets it. totally agree. biased but still entertaining

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2013 WRX Hatch ISM - "Scrappy" - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

"Turbos: Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by jfisch822 View Post
    ^ +1 this guy gets it. totally agree. biased but still entertaining
    yay another smart person who can clearly see my point of view!

*high-five*

Haha you know what makes us both awesome? We both got the silver rex too!

I Support ClubWRX
    yay another smart person who can clearly see my point of view!

*high-five*

Haha you know what makes us both awesome? We both got the silver rex too!
    Clearly we both know what's up

side note: what did you drive before your rex? something german? (I'm assuming from your handle/name)

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2013 WRX Hatch ISM - "Scrappy" - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

"Turbos: Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson

Clearly we both know what's up

side note: what did you drive before your rex? something german? (I'm assuming from your handle/name)
    you sir, should become a detective with me!

haha yes my dad and I used to share a 1998 328i sedan (e36) but it got old after a little while so we got the wrx together... very different cars but both very fun and rewarding to drive... I do miss a light RWD at times though... but AWD is amazing with all the snow and ice we get here...

I Support ClubWRX
    you sir, should become a detective with me!

haha yes my dad and I used to share a 1998 328i sedan (e36) but it got old after a little while so we got the wrx together... very different cars but both very fun and rewarding to drive... I do miss a light RWD at times though... but AWD is amazing with all the snow and ice we get here...
    nice dude! I had an e46 330ci for along time but high mileage and got sick of maintenance to just keep it alive. miss it sometimes but then i just go hammer on the turbo and awd and I feel all happy again

nice dude! I had an e46 330ci for along time but high mileage and got sick of maintenance to just keep it alive. miss it sometimes but then i just go hammer on the turbo and awd and I feel all happy again
    dang... you have good taste broski...

yea a big reason we got rid of our BMW was just the high maintenance cost... and after so many miles it just became one thing after another...

damn shame you live so far away... I would be honored in the future to share a drink with you dude...

oh and yea I sometimes miss the light and rear-wheel drive feel of the car... but that turbo and AWD is just way too good...

I too, went from Germ to Jap with an 07 e90 328xi... like both of you.. high maintenance high mileage is never a good combo..what colors did you guys have? i had black on black everything... looked nice when clean but gross after a good salting from the roads

I Support ClubWRX
    dang... you have good taste broski...

yea a big reason we got rid of our BMW was just the high maintenance cost... and after so many miles it just became one thing after another...

damn shame you live so far away... I would be honored in the future to share a drink with you dude...

oh and yea I sometimes miss the light and rear-wheel drive feel of the car... but that turbo and AWD is just way too good...
    Well if you're ever in greenville, sc let me know and we will get a drink for sure.

And yeah those bimmers get so tempermental at that age. Sold mine just a few hundred miles before hitting 200k. Coolest thing is that I still talk to the guy I sold it to and he turned around and sold it to a racing garage up in VA that had plans to strip it down and rebuild as a track car.

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyC View Post
    I too, went from Germ to Jap with an 07 e90 328xi... like both of you.. high maintenance high mileage is never a good combo..what colors did you guys have? i had black on black everything... looked nice when clean but gross after a good salting from the roads
    Hey man!

I had a black on black couple. Here's my old baby

Name:  bmw.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  68.8 KB

I still think it was a good looking car and admire the E46s (especially M3s) still out there. My favorite body style for sure.

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.