Top 10 Fun Cars Under $50,000 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Top 10 Fun Cars Under ,000 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my brothers! haha that's so good to hear... I see so few who go from an old-school German ride to ...

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    my brothers! haha that's so good to hear... I see so few who go from an old-school German ride to a WRX you know? At least around these parts...

but yea if I'm ever down in Greenville we will for sure and NICE black BMW right there dude...

oh and Scotty I had white... was a pain in the butt to keep clean all the time but it looked really nice and modest... was your 328ix a coupe or sedan?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm a little late to the party but I definitely agree with your idea of the BRZ/ challenger switch and..

smart minds really do think alike. had to resurrect an old thread when i saw the German/Subi love.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyOne35 View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but I definitely agree with your idea of the BRZ/ challenger switch and..

smart minds really do think alike. had to resurrect an old thread when i saw the German/Subi love.
    *high-five*
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyOne35 View Post

Welcome, NICE!

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2013 WRX Hatch ISM - "Scrappy" - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

"Turbos: Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Germz to Japz View Post
    you sir, should become a detective with me!

haha yes my dad and I used to share a 1998 328i sedan (e36) but it got old after a little while so we got the wrx together... very different cars but both very fun and rewarding to drive... I do miss a light RWD at times though... but AWD is amazing with all the snow and ice we get here...

lol I've been wondering what that title was about. It didn't seem nice the way I was reading it.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    lol I've been wondering what that title was about. It didn't seem nice the way I was reading it.
    ooohhh haha I see

yea no it means I went from a GERMAN car to a JAPANESE car and that's about it...
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.