Subaru Sales : June 2014

This is a discussion on Subaru Sales : June 2014 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; June 2014 sales total: 41,376, the best June ever. YTD the total : 238,008 Forester: 13,317 Outback: 11,525 Crosstrek: 5,434 ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Subaru Sales : June 2014

June 2014 sales total: 41,376, the best June ever.
    YTD the total : 238,008

Forester: 13,317
    Outback: 11,525
    Crosstrek: 5,434
    Legacy: 3,131
    Impreza: 5,277
    WRX/STI: 2,065
    BRZ: 557
    Tribeca: 61
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

man, impreza's beat the legacy? weird....i see so many legacys around here id have figured it to be the other way around. huh. the tribeca is doing well too hahahha
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    man, impreza's beat the legacy? weird....i see so many legacys around here id have figured it to be the other way around. huh. the tribeca is doing well too hahahha
    Everyone knows the Tribeca is about to kick the bucket. It's never been a very popular model. No great surprise when the 3.6R Outback offers the same power, luxury, and most of the space (aside from no 3rd row seat) than the Tribeca for less money. The Tribeca's 3rd row seat is miniscule and hard to access anyway.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Dump it in favor of a naturally aspirated Impreza wagon that is close to WRX power levels and give it some cool new name. Call it a rally edition or something! Haha
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Rob

I Support ClubWRX
    Years ago I commented that the Tribeca is a pioneering vehicle: the only seven passenger SUV in the world that seats five passengers. I went and bought a Honda instead as a result. I doubt I was alone.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    The only seven passenger SUV in the world that seats five passengers
    Hahahahahahaha. Dying. This is highly acceptable. Using this.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Wait...seven? Seven in my suburban is a squeeze! What junior high school did they pic their test group from?
    Rob

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    Wait...seven? Seven in my suburban is a squeeze! What junior high school did they pic their test group from?
    Try pre-school.

Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

#&%@ worse than my 84 camaro which required back seat passengers to be eight years old or less
    Rob

I Support ClubWRX
    At the time I was in the market and I really wanted a Tribeca. Subaru had just hired Andreas Zapatinas and the Tribeca nose was very Alfa Romeo -- so in fact is the flat motor, very Alfa Romeo. However it turned out Zapatinas said the nose wasn't his doing, and in any case the third row was... remarkable. That, plus the handsome, fluid lines, meant limited interior space. I went with a Honda Pilot -- V6 rather than flat 6, but great output, great fuel economy, so far great reliability, and the body lines were not Alfaesque but they were a touch Roveresque and in any case, the boxy lines meant room on the inside that I needed.

I tried to go for the Tribeca but reality got in the way at the time.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.