Subaru Sales:May 2014

This is a discussion on Subaru Sales:May 2014 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; May sales 44,170 cars for the month. That's the new 2nd best month ever, right behind the current #1 month, ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Subaru Sales:May 2014

May sales 44,170 cars for the month.
    That's the new 2nd best month ever, right behind the current #1 month, which is March 2014 (2 months ago) record of 44,479 cars..
    YTD 196,642 compared to 165,363 YTD 2013
    May 2014 sales by model:
    Forester: 14,146, This is the best month ever for the Forester and could the highest volume month for any single line in Subaru's history which is strong confirmation the Forester is now the top selling, most popular Subaru, replacing the soon to be updated Outback. But don't count the Outback out... an all new Outback is coming in July..
    Outback: 11,641
    Crosstrek: 5,778
    Impreza: 5,659
    Legacy: 3,053
    WRX/ STI: 2957, up 62% over 1829 May 2014. The new model takes off. New orders can take 2-4 months
    BRZ: 852
    Tribeca: 84
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    May sales 44,170 cars for the month.
    That's the new 2nd best month ever, right behind the current #1 month, which is March 2014 (2 months ago) record of 44,479 cars..
    YTD 196,642 compared to 165,363 YTD 2013
    May 2014 sales by model:
    Forester: 14,146, This is the best month ever for the Forester and could the highest volume month for any single line in Subaru's history which is strong confirmation the Forester is now the top selling, most popular Subaru, replacing the soon to be updated Outback. But don't count the Outback out... an all new Outback is coming in July..
    WRX/ STI: 2957, up 62% over 1829 May 2014. The new model takes off. New orders can take 2-4 months
    I wouldn't think the Forester would be selling that much. I do not see any new Forester's on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    I wouldn't think the Forester would be selling that much. I do not see any new Forester's on the street.
    My sister just got a brand new one . They are nice

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    That's because they look the same as the old ones

You'll see a lot of them in the places which have a lot of snow in winter and outdoors activities in summer. We bought one this year as my wife decided she wanted an SUV, and out of all the ones we tried it:

1. Appeared to handle snow the best in its class
    2. Was easy to drive for my wife, who up until now only had compact vehicles
    3. Had the best visibility in its class
    4. Had top safety ratings

I can understand why people like them.