ClubWRX.net has been Acquired by AutoGuide.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net has been Acquired by AutoGuide.com within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dear ClubWRX.net Members, I would like to announce that ClubWRX.net was acquired by AutoGuide.com and as of today the site ...

I Support ClubWRX

ClubWRX.net has been Acquired by AutoGuide.com

Dear ClubWRX.net Members,

I would like to announce that ClubWRX.net was acquired by AutoGuide.com and as of today the site is already being hosted by the guys there. Over the years I have been approached by many potential buyers and have turned down many offers for various reasons and recently I decided to sell the site to AutoGuide.com because they they seem to have a good management and technical team in place. It was a tough decision to part with the site that I have built from the ground up for the last 12 years, but over the years I have not been able to participate on the site as much as I want to. I believe their resources will allow ClubWRX.net to continue to grow its contents and its members. ClubWRX will continue to run the way it has been and all of the moderators will remain on board and they are going to do the best that they can to improve the site.

I want to thank everyone who has been a part of the forum, particularly those who selflessly dedicated their time to help other members get the most of their Subaru ownership experience, particularly the moderators who have helped me with all the administrative tasks over the years. I'll remain as a member on the site and you guys are always welcome to message me via private messages and I'll try my best to answer some of your questions. Meanwhile we will try to make the transition as smoothly as possible and hopefully you guys will barely notice that I am gone. Be nice to each other and have fun on the site. I will miss being the administrator here, I'll be checking in from time to time and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys take the site to the next level with the help of AutoGuide.com. Take care and enjoy!

Tim Lau
    BlazinWRX
    Your Former Admin
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the sale!

For the rest of us...

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Dwayn and I am a Community Manager for Autoguide.com and will be joining the site and assisting with the duties. I am here to help primarily with the technical end of things and help make the jobs of the current staff easier. I posted a real basic run down to answer common questions below. If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to post them or send me a message.

What are our intentions?

We bring reliability, support and the infrastructure needed to ensure that the community will be around for years to come. It’s our goal to work with your board staff to help provide the resources and required to give this community a broader reach, to attract new members to better the overall knowledge shared in the community.

Will leadership change?

Continuity is the focus here, You as the membership work very hard to keep building this community while staff keep the walls and the roof up in this place; We are primarily here to make sure the lights stay on. Every community is unique and should always be respected in that regard. You guys have established your own unique rules and regulations and a strong reputation that is carried by all of this and it’s paramount that we maintain this level of integrity.

What am I here for?

My primary role is to be the technical contact as I said earlier you all built the foundation and keep the roof from falling, I am here keeping the lights on inside. I will be on the forum checking in daily to make sure regular maintenance is all taken care of and keep things running smoothly from behind the scenes.

I do look forward to getting to know you all and this unique community better.

Thanks,
    Dwayn
    Last edited by CWRX admin; 09-26-2013 at 02:31 PM.

thank you very much for all the hard work in bringing up the club. i might not have a year under my membership yet but i can say i appreciate every bit of the club and its members. my car would probably be stuck in a service lot without it!

and welcome the new admin! brand new shiny BAN-HAMMER! haha
    Last edited by tirerob; 09-26-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Welcome to the forum!
    \_(ツ)_/
    Kunal - Ordered 2015 DGM WRX
    Photographer | Dancer | Tech Nerd | The Stink-Eye Mob #7
    First Mods: What and what not to do
    2011+ Big Mod Thread
    How to Buy a Used WRX or STI
    Complete USED WRX Buying Checklist

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum, any Subarus in the AutoGuide staff lot? Let's see 'em!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    There might be a few subies. I know for sure there are a few fr-s. Part subie does that count.

Dwayn

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum Dawyn.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Maybe more traffic will flow this way now. I kind of enjoy the smaller community here more than the "other" site with a gazillion members.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome AutoGuide.com!

Don't mess up
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    +1 to all of the above
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

I'm a regular on the R6 forums. They're run pretty nicely, so maybe this is welcome.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Being here for not very long I can't really say much, but from my few months on here I can say you'll be coming onto a fantastic site with a great bunch of people/Mods and a great community.

Good to have you on board.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

So, no more Database or Server Too Busy Errors???
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.