Subaru Sales April 2012 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

This is a discussion on Subaru Sales April 2012 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jd92677 I'm amazed at how few Subarus are actually sold in the US, I feel like I ...

  1. #16
    Registered User subaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    High Desert, CA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    I'm amazed at how few Subarus are actually sold in the US, I feel like I see them everywhere!
    My dealer told me Honda sells more Civics in a year than all of Subaru total sales in a year. Don't know how much truth there is to that. Where would you find those stats?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User jd92677's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by subaken View Post
    My dealer told me Honda sells more Civics in a year than all of Subaru total sales in a year. Don't know how much truth there is to that. Where would you find those stats?
    Honda Media Newsroom - Sales - Monthly Sales Reports Honda sold 28k Civics in March, so I would say that is a true statement.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

  4. #18
    The Default One SeattleJeremy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,488
    Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Honda Media Newsroom - Sales - Monthly Sales Reports Honda sold 28k Civics in March, so I would say that is a true statement.
    In March Subaru sold 32,387. It may have been true in the past, but Subaru's monthly averages have been spectacular the last 3 years. Also, the current Civic haven't been selling as well as the last model.

  5. #19
    Registered User jd92677's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleJeremy View Post
    In March Subaru sold 32,387. It may have been true in the past, but Subaru's monthly averages have been spectacular the last 3 years. Also, the current Civic haven't been selling as well as the last model.
    True, this year and probably last subaru as a company has surpassed the civic. Next up...camry!!
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

  6. #20
    Registered User Rummie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma somewhere...
    Posts
    113
    My wife and I went to Denver recently, grabbed dinner at a downtown pub with sidewalk seating and started playing a drinking game. For every Subaru that we saw, take a drink. I was 5 pints into it before I finished my entree. Good thing we stopped doing 2 drinks for every wrx/sti early on... like f'n roaches.

    Now here in Oklahoma City... not so much. Could have something to do with really bad dealerships and inept service departments. I'm shopping for a new hatch out of town just because of them.
    Last edited by Rummie; 05-18-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: The full word for roaches is a potty mouth word apparently.

  7. #21
    Registered User uriahnazario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummie View Post
    My wife and I went to Denver recently, grabbed dinner at a downtown pub with sidewalk seating and started playing a drinking game. For every Subaru that we saw, take a drink. I was 5 pints into it before I finished my entree. Good thing we stopped doing 2 drinks for every wrx/sti early on... like f'n roaches.

    Now here in Oklahoma City... not so much. Could have something to do with really bad dealerships and inept service departments. I'm shopping for a new hatch out of town just because of them.
    I was just in Leadville and was amazed at all of them. These vehicles just make sense and more and more people are ditching their SUV's for these. I have an Xterra that goes maybe two or three places a year where a Subaru can't and that is because I am an avid outdoor hippie. With Consumer Reports throwing mad ups to the Impreza and its good looks and super reasonable price I would expect a continual growth of sales. I myself might look into selling the Xterra for an XV Crosstrek. Now if they took the Tribeca and turned it into a Brat and put rear-facing jump seats in the back like the Brat then I would be all over that ugly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •