New iTrader and Reputation

This is a discussion on New iTrader and Reputation within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We've added a new iTrader and reputation system to ClubWRX.net! I'm sure some of you guys have used these on ...

I Support ClubWRX

New iTrader and Reputation

We've added a new iTrader and reputation system to ClubWRX.net! I'm sure some of you guys have used these on other forums as well so many of you are probably already very familiar with these features.

You can give another member reputation for helpful posts by clicking on the star at the bottom of their post (next to the report post button) and it'll add to the bar under the user title on the left column. Use your rep power sparingly though since it's limited! For every 1000 posts you receive 1 rep-altering power and for every 365 days of being a member you also gain 1 rep-altering power. Many of you already have a lot of rep power to give.

iTrader is a feedback system very similar to ebay feedback. You can view and submit feedback on the transaction by going to the members' profile and clicking the feedback score tab. When you make any kind of purchase on the ClubWRX.net Marketplace, remember to leave some iTrader for the other person!
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, is there any way to search your posts by reputation score? I appear to have acquired some negative reputation, and I want to see where I got it from
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

Twin Scroll = Expensive dynomight's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm glad iTrader has finally found its way to this site. It was long over due but I'm glad its hear now.
    I dont understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do? -Jeremy Clarkson- Top Gear

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    Hey, is there any way to search your posts by reputation score? I appear to have acquired some negative reputation, and I want to see where I got it from
    go to settings then scroll down to the bottom.

it should say "latest reputation points" then give you a breakdown of what you got & what comments they were for

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    go to settings then scroll down to the bottom.

it should say "latest reputation points" then give you a breakdown of what you got & what comments they were for
    yeppers - I don't think it was there when I asked :P
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm just finding out about this reputation thing. I see that I've earned some points. Does it say what post or just the thread that it's in? How do I know how much I have to divvy out? Now that I know about it I would like to start handing them out to people who know what they're talking about on here and post knowledgeably.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG