ClubWRX.net Site Upgrade - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net Site Upgrade within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by xFalleNx Search functions all work fine for me. It shows all of your posts? Including this one? ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post

Search functions all work fine for me.
    It shows all of your posts? Including this one? Mine showed the first 103 threads I started, then nothing else.

I used advanced search and entered "smorris" as username, then clicked search.

If I go to my user profile and click on "Find all posts" it shows those from today, and then none between today and 2005.
    Last edited by smorris; 12-14-2010 at 09:51 AM.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yea, I have that problem too. (I thought you meant general searching for some reason, sorry I misread it) Yea, yesterday I was looking for a specific post but I couldn't remember the name of the thread and I couldn't find it bc I couldn't view my old posts from before the site upgrade.

I'm sure that it will all be worked out though.

BlazinWRX: everything looks good, I like the upgrade a lot, just hope you can get all the little bugs fixed.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

OMG this is not the club dub that I've grown to love lol.

The update is awesome but do we have the option of using the old school style layout?
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

I Support ClubWRX
    K guys I've been working on the search engine and it should be finished in a few hours. It's been tough completing a reindexing of all the posts since the forum is so big, but hopefully the process won't get interrupted this time.

While we're working on changes, is there anything that you guys would like to see changed or added with the new ClubWRX? Even little things like a new smilie would be great. Things will take time, but I promise I'll take every suggestion into consideration. Remember, the more interest people show in an idea the more likely it'll happen!
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

I love that you guys added the quick reply box.

Only cause you mentioned it, it would be nice to see some more smilies. Just like a different variety, nothing specific.

You guys are doing a great job with the site IMO, a huge improvement over the way it was a couple months ago when I joined.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks fallen. I know Tim's been working hard on the upgrade and new features but he's pretty busy with other things as well.

And yup I just added a bunch of new smilies yesterday. There's now a nice 86 smilies instead of just the standard old 26! I'm open to add more though so if there's any specific smilies you guys have seen popular on other boards just let me know!

I've always found the quick reply useful on other forums as well so I can't go without it. I've been having trouble trying to figure out how to get the quick reply box centered instead of stretched the full width though. It seems to be harder to change in vB4. If anybody knows how help me out plz!
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

Oh wow, you really did add a lot!

One of my fav's:

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

So. Much. Smiley. Goodness. I can't stop looking through them!!!
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    It took some getting used to the changes, but I am starting to like it. Change is difficult
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Holy crap there are a lot of smilies.....

^^^
    HAHAHAHA
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Justin@ClubWRX View Post
    K guys I've been working on the search engine and it should be finished in a few hours. It's been tough completing a reindexing of all the posts since the forum is so big, but hopefully the process won't get interrupted this time.

While we're working on changes, is there anything that you guys would like to see changed or added with the new ClubWRX? Even little things like a new smilie would be great. Things will take time, but I promise I'll take every suggestion into consideration. Remember, the more interest people show in an idea the more likely it'll happen!
    thankyou!! Using the search the last few days was

fixing it is
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quick reply is annoying (I liked having the reply to thread button pop up the regular reply page), and it likes to attempt to double post - every time I submit a quick reply, I get hit with the "you need 15 seconds between posts", and looking down, my reply has been sent in. Using chromium on amd64 gentoo.

also, what happened to the user cp button? please either bring that back on the left side (so I don't have to scroll over an up to hit settings) or add in an egosearch in a similar area. Yes, I'm picky
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Whats going on with the internal server error's and the Database error's? I keep logging in or try to go to my user cp and I keep getting these messages.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Guys,

The errors are caused by the search indexes and while we're running the repair the other processes are bogging down the server. I'm talking to three different supports to try to figure out what is going on. We should be good to go soon though... sorry about the inconvenience.
    Tim
    Admin

16. 12-28-2010, 12:55 PM

Administrator

Reason
    double

17. 12-28-2010, 01:10 PM

Administrator

Reason
    triple

I Support ClubWRX
    test
    Justin
    ClubWRX.net Admin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.