Subaru announces pricing and tweaks to 2011 Outback, Legacy models
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru announces pricing and tweaks to 2011 Outback, Legacy models within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Subaru has priced the 2011 versions of two vehicles leading its continuing sales charge, the Legacy and Outback. All of ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Post Subaru announces pricing and tweaks to 2011 Outback, Legacy models

Subaru has priced the 2011 versions of two vehicles leading its continuing sales charge, the Legacy and Outback. All of the Legacy models bar the Limited trim version have stood pat on MSRP, from the base 2.5i at $19,995 to the 3.6R at $24,995. The Limited models go up by $300 to cover folding exterior mirrors, harman/kardon audio, and XM satellite radio.

The 2011 Legacy 2.5GT will only be offered in Limited guise, and its price goes up by $405 to $31,395. Replacing its woodgrain with faux carbon-fiber dashboard trim and adding brightwork in the form of aluminum pedals and contrasting seat stitching addresses two of the few gripes we've had with our 2.5GT long term test car.

The Outback gets the smallest hike, just $200, going to $23,195 for the 2.5i, $24,495 for the 2.5i Premium, and $28,495 for the 2.5i Limited with CVT. Opt for the Power Moonroof Package for an additional $450, and you'll get a new rear-view camera with a 3.3-inch display in the auto-dimming mirror with Homelink thrown on Premium and Limited models. Follow the jump for the rest of the details on the 2011 Legacy and Outback with this kind of pricing restraint, we expect them to keep selling well.

Click to read Press Release: autoblog.com/2010/05/14/subaru-announces-pricing-and-tweaks-to-2011-outback-legacy-models

Last edited by BlazinWRX; 05-19-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I still miss the look of the 05-06 leggy.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    + infinity
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Banned
    Okay that car is just nice looking. Finally: A Subaru that looks as nice as the competition

6. 05-28-2010, 11:07 AM

Reason
    Totally wrong forum.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    this.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Cool

I think a more hi-po Legacy GT would be nice, IMO it's weight kills the power it has now, I like the interior and exterior and the extra room over my WRX!

The legacy is one I kinda wish I went for instead of the WRX right away. I love my wagon but that Legacy slowly grew on me and it's a damn shame even the GT doesn't get the proper love. Like most know it's just that weight, lose some and that car is a real contender.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.