Subaru Sales 12/2/09
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru Sales 12/2/09 within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here's the latest sales report:Subaru's sales swelled 24 percent for its sixth straight increase. The Japanese brand already has outsold ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Subaru Sales 12/2/09

Here's the latest sales report:Subaru's sales swelled 24 percent for its sixth straight increase. The Japanese brand already has outsold its total for all of last year.

Today Subaru predicted it would set a U.S. sales record this year, beating the 200,703 vehicles sold in 2006. In November Subaru benefited from its Legacy sedan, whose sales soared 83 percent, and Outback wagon, which shot up 142 percent.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saweet.. job security

Those percentage increases are ASTRONOMICAL. 83 and 142 percent.... Banks would kill to see those numbers.
    "A man can be with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her." -- Lord Henry

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious."-- Oscar Wilde

I see a Subaru movement happening across America !

I Support ClubWRX
    hey slow down your spamming I cant report you fast enough you douche

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    hmmm
    Spambot has attacked again!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Yup, they did it in 2009

Subaru of America Announces Record Breaking Sales Year
    -- Best December Ever Closes Record 2009 in Style --

PRNewswire
    CHERRY HILL, N.J.

CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc. today announced a record breaking sales year as the company sold 216,652 units in 2009, an increase of 15-percent. This breaks the previous sales record of 200,703 units sold in 2006. This also marks a record sales month for December 2009 as the company sold 23,074 units - an increase of 33-percent - versus 17,287 units sold in December 2008.

"December represented another record month for Subaru, capping off the best year in the history of the company, in both sales and market share," said Tim Colbeck, senior vice president of sales, Subaru of America, Inc. "I also believe Subaru is well-positioned to continue its success into 2010. We have the right products, marketing and dealer network providing us with a strong foundation for future growth."

Dec-09 Dec-08 % chg YTD Dec-09 YTD Dec-08 % chg
    Legacy 3,620 1,824 98% 30,974 22,605 37%
    Outback 8,376 4,067 106% 55,356 44,271 25%
    Impreza 3,647 4,192 -13% 46,611 49,098 -5%
    Forester 7,223 6,499 11% 77,781 60,748 28%
    Tribeca 208 705 -70% 5,930 10,975 -46%
    Total** 23,074 17,287 33% 216,652 187,699 15%

**2008 total does not include 2 Baja sales in 2008

"We really owe this tremendous success to both our retailers and employees, who executed the business plans we set in place," said Thomas J. Doll, EVP and COO of Subaru of America, Inc. "Along with our vision and their belief in the Subaru brand, they helped make that vision a reality," Doll continued.

About Subaru of America, Inc.

Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of approximately 600 dealers across the United States. Subaru boasts the most fuel efficient line-up of all-wheel drive products sold in the market today based on Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fuel economy standards. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. For additional information visit Subaru Cars, Wagons, SUVs, Crossovers | Subaru of America

Heather Ward
    Subaru of America, Inc.
    856-488-5093
    hward@subaru.com

Michael McHale
    Subaru of America, Inc.
    856-488-3326
    mmchale@subaru.com

YepHAHA
    I'm glad I could contribute to the awesome sales of Subaru! I'm so happy I got one! I hate the domestic cars and finally I'm able to thumb my nose at them and get my dream car WRX! Sad to see Toyota hurting but they don't really make any exciting cars anymore. Last one was the Supra. Now they make the Prius. What the heck happened to them ya know? Subaru continues to make the best cars with turbos and AWD for the win!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.