Trust/Greddy Japan files for bankruptcy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

This is a discussion on Trust/Greddy Japan files for bankruptcy within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by pzr2874 How do you know about the AP issue w/Kartboy? Should start a Agency hater thread. I ...

  1. #31
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,924
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    How do you know about the AP issue w/Kartboy? Should start a Agency hater thread.

    I shift HARD and have had no problems w/my KB. Never heard of them having any issues.
    No need to start a new one, there's thousands of vivid ones out there and since AP = vivid you can just use those.

    Another person who called it "overpriced garbage" was captain 8, Al.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Resident meany-rator 06wrx4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    11,436
    I Support ClubWRX
    Vividracing and AP can diaf! I learned the hard way and tried to order a kit for a car I was painting from them....never..never have I been treated that way as a consumer. Almost warranted a plane flight down to AZ to kick some people in the nuts.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

    06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

    COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

  4. #33
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    I haven't had issues with Vividracing. Maybe I might find another middle man from now on.
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  5. #34
    Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    Verdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Sea-Town, WA
    Posts
    13,307
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    How do you know about the AP issue w/Kartboy? Should start a Agency hater thread.

    I shift HARD and have had no problems w/my KB. Never heard of them having any issues.
    Tom at Kartboy made it pretty public on NASIOC awhile ago. I'm sure you can get the story directly from him too
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

  6. #35
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    Here is my e-mail to vividracing

    To whom it may concern,

    I recently read a few threads in a couple different forums and found that Agenct Power is dogging on Kartboy for "garbage products" then AP is then biting on KB's product. Is this a standard practice for "lesser companies" to treat small companies with better products? Your response is appreciated and expected.

    Thank you


    Will keep you guys updated on their responses.
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  7. #36
    Resident meany-rator 06wrx4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    11,436
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post


    Will keep you guys updated on their responses.
    You wont get any...
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

    06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

    COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

  8. #37
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    Bet me ! May not be today or maybe not even tomorrow, but I WILL get some kind of response. It's not hatemail.... I want to know who made those comments.
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  9. #38
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,924
    Tell them to post their reply on nasioc.

    er. . wait.

  10. #39
    Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    Verdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Sea-Town, WA
    Posts
    13,307
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    You wont get any...
    I agree, not to mention this happened at least a year and a half ago now (maybe more), so I doubt you'll hear anything.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

  11. #40
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    ATTN:

    Got a response from Vivid on this and he cc'd in Matt Jobin from Agency. I need the nasioc and other threads to show Vividracing. As I cannot get onto nasioc from work. Be a good bunch of ladies and gents and supply me w/these and I will forward them on. Here is the response from Michael @ Vivid (with whom I have worked w/in the past and was awesome). :

    Hey Paul

    Well that doesn’t sound like Agency Power at all to be “Dogging” Kart boy for having garbage products. Do you have the links to the Sources to where you see Agency Power personally bashing on them?? If so I would love to see the link. As far as it being a standard practice for lesser companies to act this way, there are companies out there that just there to Bash on others only to make their product seem better which ends up the complete opposite in the end. Agency Power as a company I am 100% sure wouldn’t state something on a forum bashing on another company for the type of product they put out which is what has me astonished that this would even be a Topic on anyone’s forum. I am sure Matt from Agency Power would be more than happy to give you a call to clear this up and if there are any questions in the future Paul you know you can always ask me.
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  12. #41
    Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    Verdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Sea-Town, WA
    Posts
    13,307
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    ATTN:

    Got a response from Vivid on this and he cc'd in Matt Jobin from Agency. I need the nasioc and other threads to show Vividracing. As I cannot get onto nasioc from work. Be a good bunch of ladies and gents and supply me w/these and I will forward them on. Here is the response from Michael @ Vivid (with whom I have worked w/in the past and was awesome). :

    Hey Paul

    Well that doesn’t sound like Agency Power at all to be “Dogging” Kart boy for having garbage products. Do you have the links to the Sources to where you see Agency Power personally bashing on them?? If so I would love to see the link. As far as it being a standard practice for lesser companies to act this way, there are companies out there that just there to Bash on others only to make their product seem better which ends up the complete opposite in the end. Agency Power as a company I am 100% sure wouldn’t state something on a forum bashing on another company for the type of product they put out which is what has me astonished that this would even be a Topic on anyone’s forum. I am sure Matt from Agency Power would be more than happy to give you a call to clear this up and if there are any questions in the future Paul you know you can always ask me.
    Okay, so it looks like I mis-spoke a little...my memory is a bit hazy...Big Al said Kartboy was garbage, not Vivid or Agency Power...however, that doesn't negate the fact that it's a knock-off.

    Link to Big Al's "Don't by that overpriced Kartboy garbage" thread: "Don't buy that overpriced Kartboy garbage." - NASIOC

    Agency Power short shifter being a knock-off of Kartboy's: Anyone heard of agency power short throw for STi? - NASIOC

    Agency Power Short Shifter - NASIOC

    Poor review for agency power sti short throw - NASIOC

    This link in particular is Tom describing the story a bit:

    NASIOC - View Single Post - Agency power 6mt short shifter....good?
    Last edited by Verdugo; 09-25-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

  13. #42
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    And Big Al is ???? Who does he represent ?

    Sorry for the thread jacking on all this guys. Just sticking up for Vivid.
    Last edited by JUSTINSNUTSWINGER; 09-25-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

  14. #43
    Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    Verdugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Sea-Town, WA
    Posts
    13,307
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    And Big Al is ???? Who does he represent ?

    Sorry for the thread jacking on all this guys. Just sticking up for Vivid.
    Big Al used to be a freelance tuner, but now he's with DynoFlash Engineering. As far as sticking up for Vivid, you do realize they've been banned from here, NASIOC and other places because of their business practices, right?
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

  15. #44
    Resident meany-rator 06wrx4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    11,436
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pzr2874 View Post
    And Big Al is ???? Who does he represent ?

    Sorry for the thread jacking on all this guys. Just sticking up for Vivid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Big Al used to be a freelance tuner, but now he's with DynoFlash Engineering. As far as sticking up for Vivid, you do realize they've been banned from here, NASIOC and other places because of their business practices, right?
    DING!

    Its not like we are just random people who don't like a company just because we are Fanbois of another. They are teh suck, and if you continue to deal with them, sooner or later they will screw you too and you will come on a forum and say "Vivid is teh suck."

    Their customer service is beyond atrocious. In fact I can't think of a strong enough word in the English Language.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

    06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

    COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

  16. #45
    Registered User JUSTINSNUTSWINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,923
    I understand none of you are wrinklesticks, but most of these companies can't be perfect ( trust me, I understand that ) I have had my issues from one company or another. I have been here and there, i'm not a newbie. Thank you for rectifying a bit w/me guys.

    Banned from NASIOC, WOW..... that's a bit tough. lol
    N-swinger

    2000 Escort

    Maintenance schedule and poke in the eyes:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/genera...nce-guide.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •