Japan's Subarus get Stereoscopic Vision - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Japan's Subarus get Stereoscopic Vision within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Reddz but if u prefer i can write proper Yes, please....

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddz View Post
    but if u prefer i can write proper
    Yes, please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tinywagon View Post
    zombies, they're everywhere.
    i knooooooooooooooooooow
    i was at work the other day on break n some guy was oustide smokin n reading the zombie survival guide i wanted to call up my bros friend n tell him someone else bought the book besides him lmao

I have 3 friends with that book! This system would be helpful for emergency use only. Kinda like someone in the passenger seat screaming your name when you don't notice the car slamming on its brakes in front of you. Man or not, **** happens.

Most of that stuff is nice, but not at all necessary. That being said, the pedestrian/cyclist detection feature could come in pretty handy in Japan. Their driving isn't anything like back in the states. Roads are far narrower, speed limits slower, traffic higher, blind corners galore, pedestrians and people on bikes everywhere, and vehicles that legally stop and unload on the street are extremely prevalent. Talking with your cell phone up to your ear is illegal for good reason. Texting while driving is nearly impossible, not just dangerous. You have to be far more attentive driving in Japan.

I'm not saying this feature is necessary, but it could be extremely helpful to the non driving enthusiast who is just on their daily commute by aiding in accident prevention.
    2004 White WRX (R.I.P.)
    2006 White TR replacement
    1998 V5 Grey STi

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    I have 3 friends with that book! This system would be helpful for emergency use only. Kinda like someone in the passenger seat screaming your name when you don't notice the car slamming on its brakes in front of you. Man or not, **** happens.
    lmao i haven't read it but i want to it looks hilarious
    loooooooooooooool yea i do that to my bro all the time i let him drive my car from my girls house n he wasn't paying attention n almost got my baby tboned but i know what u mean emergency use only makes me wonder if you'll be able to apply all those skills 28 days later lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123