Subaru and L.L. Bean end partnership

This is a discussion on Subaru and L.L. Bean end partnership within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; For the last eight years, Subaru and L.L. Bean have partnered on high-end versions of Subaru's line of all-wheel-drive vehicles. ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Post Subaru and L.L. Bean end partnership

For the last eight years, Subaru and L.L. Bean have partnered on high-end versions of Subaru's line of all-wheel-drive vehicles. No longer. According to Subaru spokesman Dominick Infante, the duo have decided that it's in the best interests of both brands to call it quits. Infante notes that the Subaru brand has done rather well for itself in areas where snow and winter outdoor activities are common but has lacked appeal in more sun-rich states where the L.L. Bean brand isn't very common. It shouldn't be too difficult for Subaru to shed its rugged but staid image. With awesome models like the STi, Subaru seems entirely capable of making vehicles with which to scorch asphalt as opposed to the ski slopes.

In lieu of using the L.L. Bean nomenclature, Subaru will instead endow its higher-end models with the 'Limited' badge. With the last of the L.L. Bean models currently sitting on dealer lots, those outdoorsy individuals aching for one had better act fast.

Autoblog: Subaru end L.L.Bean

ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    That was where I got most of my Subaru appearal.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Banned
    As long as Subaru doesn't make a Harley Davidson STi then I'm good