Colin McRae Memorial Stickers/Charity - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Colin McRae Memorial Stickers/Charity within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Very sorry to hear about your friend Bordua....

Peace to Bordua's Pal...Skate or Die

Very sorry to hear about your friend Bordua.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was on this run, never in my life have i ever seen so many subaru's in one place at any time, Prodrive at bambury put a fantastic display on, and the staff was more than willing to inform everyone of each stage on the builds of the cars.
    the convoy to the track was a thrilling yet haunting experience, with people stood on every motorway bridge holding banners/flags, the convoy was 26 miles long.
    What an atmosphere but yet such a fitting tribute to a legend. I was on a high from this for two weeks after the memorial and me t some great folk from all over the world,
    The spelling out of his name looked amazing, Mine was in the letter N, The event made the guiness book of records for the largest convoy with 1086 cars in total.
    Fantastic organisation and brilliantly run.
    Just a great pitty it was for such a sad loss.

Donna xxx

RIP. Terrible shame. Huge loss for WRC.
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

I Support ClubWRX
    Huge loss for WRC and Subaru. such a great racing talent gone. God bless
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.