Those little green underlines! - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Those little green underlines! within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BlazinWRX Mike, Stop being so pathetic, I wanted to stick to the topic and save you the ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Mike,

Stop being so pathetic, I wanted to stick to the topic and save you the embarassment that's why I PMed you with the stuff that I had to say to you. I have very little if no respect for what you have said and done on the club recently and I really don't want to waste anymore time with you on this. Feel free to post what I PMed you with if you want to feel good about yourself and the rest of the members can decide what they want to do with it.

If all you're going to do is complain about the forum and the fact that the site does generate a revenue go for it. You can complain all day... just not at the expense of my time and our members' time. Seriously.. it's quite embarassing for me to ask you to leave the site if you don't like what's being done here becuase you were a moderator here. If you have a point to prove please start it somewhere else because I'm sick of you jumping onto every single debate and do nothing but complain.

ClubWRX is here so value is delivered to the people who come here. You just jumped in here and said that I'm a sell out because of the 30 second flood control and a limit to upload... guess what? The limit has always been there and the 30 second flood control is standard in vBulletin, that's why I get irritated when you and others say that the site is selling out. Anyways, do a search on the member donation thread and you'll see why I added that feature, I don't feel the need to explain myself everytime some ignorant member pieces some random facts together and calls me a sellout.

I've said this over and over again... If there were no ads on the site we would still be using vBulletin 1.0 with texts only. Does the site make enough money to sustain itself from the vendors? Yes it does... does the site break even? Yes it does if you just look at the bandwidth and software... I am the admin of the site becuase I love everything about the site (except having to deal with crap from people like YOU.)

I've given you enough hints that you're not welcome here any longer and you just don't seem to get it. You're this close to getting banned because I'm really sick and tired of pampering you all the time. Save yourself the embarassment because you dont' know how bitter and pathetic you sound.

why do i get the feeling that if i post up your pm, you'll ban me?

can you ban someone b/c you don't like them? seems a little (LOT) hypocritcal to me.

don't you think you're reacting a whole lot to being called a sellout? i mean, i get called worse trying to take a left turn across traffic. i don't know who pulled your panties up your ass, tim, but where i come from, when you ask for opinions, you get them and you don't whine about it. i've been pretty good about posting up here tim. i haven't been inflammatory, and i've responded to your expletive riddled pms with mature messages.

in fact, even the posts in this thread have been mature and thought out. i think the only reason you get riled up everytime we discuss something is because you have no idea how to reply with an intelligent response.

don't cry about being called a sellout. you did it. no one really cares that you did. i just think it sucks that you couldn't even find the balls to tell the board why. instead, you veiled it under some "it's for the best of the board" crap then, same day, you PM that you just need to make more money b/c of the "opportunity cost" of runnign a website like this precludes you from having a real job like your friends.

wow, now there's some compelling reasons why to donate!

M

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    I rally to his cause because everything is clear as day to me. From the beginning, I didn't see where you were coming from, because to me, his intentions were clear from the start. Maybe my view is a little tweaked since Tim has spoken to me about what he's trying out and because I understand his position as the sole owner of this site. It would seem that all the moderators are on the same page too, since you don't see them pointing out what you are/have been.

As for "sell out" not being an insult, I guess it's not one to you, but I know I myself find it quite offensive. It has the conotation that someone has betrayed you, and for someone to say that to me, I'd be very offended.

Armin, I've always liked you. No disrespect. Where I come from, there are a lot worse things to be called. Sell out just means someone threw away some intangible value (respect, honor, friendship, love, trust etc) for money.

i thought this was crystal clear too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Let me know what you guys think too.

Let me know what you guys think.

Tim
    Last edited by dark_rex; 12-19-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_rex
    why do i get the feeling that if i post up your pm, you'll ban me?

can you ban someone b/c you don't like them? seems a little (LOT) hypocritcal to me.

don't you think you're reacting a whole lot to being called a sellout? i mean, i get called worse trying to take a left turn across traffic. i don't know who pulled your panties up your ass, tim, but where i come from, when you ask for opinions, you get them and you don't whine about it. i've been pretty good about posting up here tim. i haven't been inflammatory, and i've responded to your expletive riddled pms with mature messages.

in fact, even the posts in this thread have been mature and thought out. i think the only reason you get riled up everytime we discuss something is because you have no idea how to reply with an intelligent response.

don't cry about being called a sellout. you did it. no one really cares that you did. i just think it sucks that you couldn't even find the balls to tell the board why. instead, you veiled it under some "it's for the best of the board" crap then, same day, you PM that you just need to make more money b/c of the "opportunity cost" of runnign a website like this precludes you from having a real job like your friends.

wow, now there's some compelling reasons why to donate!

M
    IMO i woulda done been banned you. That goes beyond opinion and into the stage of tryin to be an ass
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

5. 12-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    IMO i woulda done been banned you. That goes beyond opinion and into the stage of tryin to be an ass
    who are you?

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Armin, I've always liked you. No disrespect. Where I come from, there are a lot worse things to be called. Sell out just means someone threw away some intangible value (respect, honor, friendship, love, trust etc) for money.
    Sounds a lot like betraying someone...in my world, it's not always specifically for money...it's also for power and popularity. Even if there are worse things to be called, I still think it's pretty damn bad since to me, it's an attack on someone's integrity and credibility...which are two qualities that mean a lot to me.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    Sounds a lot like betraying someone...in my world, it's not always specifically for money...it's also for power and popularity. Even if there are worse things to be called, I still think it's pretty damn bad since to me, it's an attack on someone's integrity and credibility...which are two qualities that mean a lot to me.

fair enough, notwithstanding the fact that i've apologized in private and in public multiple times.

who are you?
    Its a secret
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I Support ClubWRX
    Its a secret
    Glow Stick God.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Its a secret
    dodge < *

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Glow Stick God.
    Haha that is right. Now respect the god of the glow
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha that is right. Now respect the god of the glow
    Been to one too many Raves?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Been to one too many Raves?
    What is qualified as to many?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I Support ClubWRX
    What is qualified as to many?
    For me? One.
    Mods & Pics

For me? One.
    Umm. well I would have to count them but. Yea i think i break that
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____

I Support ClubWRX
    Umm. well I would have to count them but. Yea i think i break that
    Ah, I'm old. The music at a Rave would make me insane. Give me a room full of black light posters (a black light of course), Pink Floyd and some bong hits. WAIT! I lived that - I was there!. Mispent youth.
    Mods & Pics