Forum News and Upgrade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Forum News and Upgrade within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dear ClubWRX members, As you guys have noticed, we just upgraded our forums. The upgrade is basically an overall more ...

I Support ClubWRX

Forum News and Upgrade

Dear ClubWRX members,

As you guys have noticed, we just upgraded our forums. The upgrade is basically an overall more stable version of the bulletin board. The backend is more stable and everyone should notice how smooth the forum is running now. We're still making small changes throughout the forum and I'm constantly thinking of ways to make ClubWRX more enjoyable for our members. I'd like to thank Volfman for making this all possible.

Here's a quick overview of what's new on the site:

1. Slight layout change (the logo will soon be updated)

2. A Subaru Dealership Forum in the ClubWRX.net Marketplace with the following subforums: Sub-Forums: Vehicles for Sale, Maintenance and Services, and Questions. Grayson Subaru is the first dealeship to join and Seth has been really helpful around the site, please go in there, say hello, and ask him any questions you may have. If you would like your dealership to participate on ClubWRX, please tell them about the site and ask them to contact us. I would like to set up a network of dealerships to offer our members better and more personalized service.

3. A Donations and Membership Upgrade page (as recommended by a lot of people before). There's already already a thread started about the donations page and you can see it in this thread. Feel free to join the discussion and take the poll. (Ignore the part where I got really irritated )

4. Sponsorship Forum (BETA) this is a forum where manufacturers can post product testing and sponsorship opportunities. I am getting it set up as we speak so hang in there with me.

5. List of Subforums in the forum description.

6. Removal of the splash page.

Finally, feel free to make any recommendations in the Improving ClubWRX forum. I'm always looking for ways to improve the site for all the members on the site.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds good, thanks for the info. Im sure i speak for just about everyone here when i say thanks and clubwrx is the best.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

+1

I love this site, and improvements are always welcome. It's really refreshing to see the admins and mods really taking care of it and continuing to improve things. Let me be the second to say what's already been stated. clubWRX for teh win!
    Dave
    01 RS

i heart clubwrx
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

new guy

wats up people new subaru owner from jesey lookin for helpful feed back about the beast i just bought anyone email me let me no how you guys love your car

oh sorry im from jersey:

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    I actaully went ahead and made the new logo, I'll have it posted in a couple of days along with some new graphics next to member avatars.
    ???
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

I Support ClubWRX
    The site logo... i haven't had a chance to post it up yet.
    Tim
    Admin

I Support ClubWRX
    The new logo is now up on the site
    Tim
    Admin

im getting a bix red x
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

i see no logo

why no splash page?

will member priveledges be returned to normal? (posting 30 sec restriction, eliminated attachment allowance etc)

dR

I Support ClubWRX
    Is there a 30 second post restriction right now? I didn't know that... i'll look into it, the standards might have changed during the memberhsip upgrade. As far as the new logos etc, the new one is up already but some of you can't see it and I think it might have to do with your browser. I will get that fixed in the next day or two. The splash page was removed becuase it was one of those customized code and it didn't work with the new software. I am not considering that a priority right now becuase there isn't too much news on the forum. All the news and announcements shall be posted in the forum for the time being.
    Tim
    Admin

new logo looks sexy

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes it is... and its' made by your sexy admin
    Tim
    Admin

Tim, how come I don't get a Silver supporting member thingy under my name and above my avatar? I donated and I have played nicely with all the members......
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast