Dear ClubWRX members,
As you guys have noticed, we just upgraded our forums. The upgrade is basically an overall more stable version of the bulletin board. The backend is more stable and everyone should notice how smooth the forum is running now. We're still making small changes throughout the forum and I'm constantly thinking of ways to make ClubWRX more enjoyable for our members. I'd like to thank Volfman for making this all possible.
Here's a quick overview of what's new on the site:
1. Slight layout change (the logo will soon be updated)
2. A Subaru Dealership Forum in the ClubWRX.net Marketplace with the following subforums: Sub-Forums: Vehicles for Sale, Maintenance and Services, and Questions. Grayson Subaru is the first dealeship to join and Seth has been really helpful around the site, please go in there, say hello, and ask him any questions you may have. If you would like your dealership to participate on ClubWRX, please tell them about the site and ask them to contact us. I would like to set up a network of dealerships to offer our members better and more personalized service.
3. A Donations and Membership Upgrade page (as recommended by a lot of people before). There's already already a thread started about the donations page and you can see it in this thread. Feel free to join the discussion and take the poll. (Ignore the part where I got really irritated )
4. Sponsorship Forum (BETA) this is a forum where manufacturers can post product testing and sponsorship opportunities. I am getting it set up as we speak so hang in there with me.
5. List of Subforums in the forum description.
6. Removal of the splash page.
Finally, feel free to make any recommendations in the Improving ClubWRX forum. I'm always looking for ways to improve the site for all the members on the site.