Spam filters and blockers

This is a discussion on Spam filters and blockers within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Recently we have noticed an increase of email responses from spam filter. If you have an internet service provider that ...

I Support ClubWRX

Spam filters and blockers

Recently we have noticed an increase of email responses from spam filter. If you have an internet service provider that uses spam filters, make sure you include admin@clubwrx.net to your accept list. It should be the users' responsibility to do this, we simply don't have the time to manually respond to these emails everytime it bounces back. Here's an example of the emails:

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:
    Thank you.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Recently we have noticed an increase of email responses from spam filter. If you have an internet service provider that uses spam filters, make sure you include admin@clubwrx.net to your accept list. It should be the users' responsibility to do this, we simply don't have the time to manually respond to these emails everytime it bounces back. Here's an example of the emails:

Thank you.

There was a service a while ago that sent out responses like that which required you to validate yourself in order for the intended recipient to recieve e-mail. It turned out that service was actually harvesting e-mail addresses and selling those.