Question about WRXs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Question about WRXs within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXcelration man i had a 98 eclipse 1.8l w/ 98hp for my first car No you didn't. ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    man i had a 98 eclipse 1.8l w/ 98hp for my first car
    No you didn't. No such car in '98.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thank you swap and thank you GIRex, although I dont think ill be able to afford an STi but we'll see. Im trying to get pyched bout a WRX so if an STi rolls along Ill be like ecstatic. But because of what you two said I know that Im not alone in my mentality. **** you pputowski and Ike for being so vague. Say whatever you want on this thread itll justr be ignored. Its late so I dont have time for you. I dont think I have the money for an engine or tranny swap. Im not paying for the car and im paying for as much insurance as i can so the whole swap thing will be tough, but we'll see. I hope this works out with my dad.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pputkowski
    Ok, long story short...you're a moron. It's dumbasses like you that get people hurt on the road. You don't have a clue what you are talking about, I suggest you learn a little something about cars in general before you try driving a 200hp turbocharged beast as your first. Why don't you try something a little more fitting for someone of your caliber? A civic perhaps...

While you're at it, learn how to use the "search" key. Google might come in handy (Body Kits, Rims, Neons) in the future as well.
    And I suggest you learn a bit more about personal etiquette. You are showing your age a bit via this post. Consider this your first and last warning for personal abuse and language.
    Mod
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

You know putowski, you are so right. Im such a fool. What was I thinking by coming to a wrx forum to learn how stupid of me. and of all places the new member hangout. Sorry, mr perfect driver sir. You need to think about what you say. I ask questions about the legacy and suddenly im a menace to society. And how could you say i dont have a clue about what im saying? Did I give false advice? Did I say something not true? Actually the reason I asked those questions is exactly that. I dont know. but thank goodness for people like you. Because its people like you who keep ignorant menaces on the road, by not giving information. Like I said before no one is holding a gun to your head telling you to make a post. So go away. Youre causing problems for you and everyone else, youre aggravating yourself, your pissing the moderator off, and your just wasting my time b/c in the time it took me to type this, I could have eaten b/c im really hungry right now. On that note...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234