New to Club WRX

This is a discussion on New to Club WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up everyone im from CT. I just bought a 03 Sonic Yellow WRX. Its my first turbo car i ...

New to Club WRX

Whats up everyone im from CT. I just bought a 03 Sonic Yellow WRX. Its my first turbo car i was always a domestic person. Im only 20yrs old. I traded in my 1996 Thunderbird with aV-8 and many performance parts. I always loved subarus since i first saw a 2.5rs then the WRX had me.
    I was just wondering how long it usually takes to get clubwrx.net stickers???? i sent aways for mine like over 1month ago?

Thanks again guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Howdy, and welcome! I think you'll find the WRX an improvement over a T-bird - enjoy and be careful!

welcome. was your t-bird fast? it seems over looked by everyone but a rear wheel drive V8 sounds like it could be nasty. i actually got my decals from here kinda fast so i dont know whats up with that im sure they will come if u included a SASE. have fun with the rex.
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

Registered User silver_rex_4eat's Avatar

welcome ..

what part of connecticut you from i live in torrington. Check the new england forum for upcoming meets.

chris
    Eibach pro kit, Progress adjustable rear sway bar, helix spherical endlinks, noltec steering rack bushing, 17x7.5 bronze rota tarmac 2 wrapped 225/45/17 yokohama avs es 100, racing brake front rotors, carbotech bobcats front pads, goodrigde ss brake lines, turbo xs axle back, turbo xs type h bov, silencer removal, k and n panel filter, painted blue calipers, and optimum blue top battery, sylvania silverstar headlights and rally lights.

welcome to the club...enjoy the rex
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Yeah the T-Bird was fast i had a lot done to it, under the hood and suspension. I had around 300hp. The WRX is def much nicer in corners i love the car. I am from South Windsor, CT.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome... Love the color !!

Post pics up if you can... Enjoy the club!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Hi & Welcome congrats on your 03 Sonic Yellow WRX.
    Pete.