New Guy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just purchased a new 04 WRX with a dealer installed Prodrive stage 3 kit and Formula One tinting, WRX debadged.....a ...

New Guy

Just purchased a new 04 WRX with a dealer installed Prodrive stage 3 kit and Formula One tinting, WRX debadged.....a dealer sold it to another dealer as used...so the warranty went into effect March 05. The dealer I bought it from didn't know about the mods. Not sure how it affects the warranty? But who cares this little car is sooooo quick. I love it! I'm wanting to do more..want some 17's...the 16's are too small...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX 010.jpg  
    Last edited by sixfingers; 03-19-2005 at 03:10 PM. Reason: add picture

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club....car looks real good
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

nice clean ride. welcome home
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

Welcome~
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~

Hi & Welcome the warranty should be ok with Prodrive products stage 3
    Pete.

Thanks

I really appreciate the many emails I recieved welcoming me to the club! Great place to hang and learn...

welcome! search around. this place is overflowing with good information.. and not-so-good information...

have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sixfingers
    Just purchased a new 04 WRX with a dealer installed Prodrive stage 3 kit and Formula One tinting, WRX debadged.....a dealer sold it to another dealer as used...so the warranty went into effect March 05. The dealer I bought it from didn't know about the mods. Not sure how it affects the warranty? But who cares this little car is sooooo quick. I love it! I'm wanting to do more..want some 17's...the 16's are too small...
    Nice car, and welcome
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

welcome, beatiful color.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.