yeah another evo owner...me
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on yeah another evo owner...me within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just sayin hi to clubwrx i mostly watch all the viedos you got but hey i figure i can fit ...

yeah another evo owner...me

just sayin hi to clubwrx i mostly watch all the viedos you got but hey i figure i can fit in with the awd crowd.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello and welcome!

Any mods on the Evo?
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

It's all good...welcome! We are a friendly bunch of enthusiasts so dont hesitate to post here as much as you'd like
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

hi to you
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

nice, got pics?

yeah i got some mods i listed them on my signature but its not showing up but here is the list... RnR stage 1 = HKS Carbon Ti exhaust , RnR intake Hallman MBC Apexi safc2 catco hi flocat greddy type s bov. also an XS fmic upgrade and double grounding system and some tein s techs
    03 Evo 8
    RnR HKS Carbon Ti, RnR intake, Hallman MBC, Apexi Safc2, catco hiflo cat, Tein S-tech springs, supergroundsys, XS fmic and 21lbs of boost.

Welcome to the club. We like all car enthusiasts here , evo's, srt 4's w/e. I wanted an evo originally but was a little to expensive! Enjoy the site
    Bugeye MafiaThe Sentinel

www.evolutionm.net

i am on the forums there! i almost bought an 05 Evo but couldnt work out a deal. im having fun with my WRX though!

I like EVOs, my friend has a MR. Post away, we are car enthusiasts in general with an affinity towards WRXs
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

thanks i like wrx's and sti's almost got an sti but i got lucky and found my evo for $24k so i had to go mitsu.
    03 Evo 8
    RnR HKS Carbon Ti, RnR intake, Hallman MBC, Apexi Safc2, catco hiflo cat, Tein S-tech springs, supergroundsys, XS fmic and 21lbs of boost.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun
    i got lucky and found my evo for $24k so i had to go mitsu.
    WOW.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.