New member, New Bugeyes WRX owner!

This is a discussion on New member, New Bugeyes WRX owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I just made a deal with a friend from work to buy his 2002 Silver WRX. He might be ...

Cool New member, New Bugeyes WRX owner!

Well I just made a deal with a friend from work to buy his 2002 Silver WRX. He might be trading up to the STi (atleast he hopes).

I've been reading the boards for days now and it seems like a nice group. I normally posted on www.DodgeTrucks.org (DTO) but since I'll be selling my Durango this is going to be my new home.

So far I believe the WRX is stage 1(Turbo back exhaust, downpipe, ECU) and a few gauges(boost and temp).

With this car I planning a EM as my first mod. Then a FMIC followed shortly by larger turbo and uppipe. I should make around $3000.00 on the sale of the Durango and about 1/2 ($1500.00) will go into the WRX. and that should get my my EM and almost a FMIC.

The owner suggested the utec EM but I'm not looking forward to changing maps that often so I was thinking about the ECUTek.

Anyone have any suggestions on a EM? Or any suggestions on my first mod? The outside is bone stock and I'll pick up a front/rear lip but that can wait.. Power first, beauty second.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gotta have the GO before SHOW.....

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    gotta have the GO before SHOW.....
    Always.. I'm not into the "Flash before Dash"..