Just bought new WRX!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just bought new WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I just got back from the dealership with what I think was a pretty good deal. Heres the breakdown... ...

Just bought new WRX!

Well I just got back from the dealership with what I think was a pretty good deal. Heres the breakdown...

MSRP 26284
    I'm paying

Its an 05 WR blue with the dimming mirror, spoiler, and upgraded security system. I think I got a good deal and can't wait to pick it up!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds like a good deal to me, welcome to the club, its your new home now and be prepared for endless modding and $ spending
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!!

Welcome to the club. Enjoy the car and the web sight.
    Better Vision = Better Driving

WOW!
    Great price!!
    Better deal than mine, but they had me, because I had to have CGM with certain features and without certain features.

Welcome to the club.

There are a lot of experts here and I'm not one of them, but always enjoy learning about my rex.

Post some photos when you can.
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

Welcome! I still cant believe the 05s come with painted side skirts, im soo pissssed. Just wait untill you get your frist dent, you will also be pissssed

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    very nice deal on ur new ride. glad u saved the money at the dealership cuz now that saved money will be nicely spent on mods.

WELCOME and enjoy ur stay.
    "you need to ask yourself, do you NEED this car? Of course not. Then you need to ask yourself can you picture yourself driving this car? OF COURSE!"

cheers! good choice!

congrats on your 05 & welcome
    Pete.

welcome to the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

congrats. i just got mine 3 weeks ago. the MSRP was $27658 and i got it for $23322. The car is awesome especially since i went from a 92 civic to this.
    chris

Welcome to the club, congrats on the purchase!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Thanks everyone. I picked the car up yesterday and I am loving it! I went from a 1993 toyota paseo to the wrx so it is quite the upgrade. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that the brochure states that the subwoofer comes standard however there is no sub. My dealer called subaru and they said there is a disclaimer stating the equipment may not be the same. So the dealer gave me 1-800-SUBARU3 to call and complain directly to subaru. They said I might be able to get it that way. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXg33k
    Thanks everyone. I picked the car up yesterday and I am loving it! I went from a 1993 toyota paseo to the wrx so it is quite the upgrade. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that the brochure states that the subwoofer comes standard however there is no sub. My dealer called subaru and they said there is a disclaimer stating the equipment may not be the same. So the dealer gave me 1-800-SUBARU3 to call and complain directly to subaru. They said I might be able to get it that way. Thoughts?
    the sub does not come standard. the brochure of the impreza had misprints in it. it also stated that the wrx has over 200 watts which is untrue. i emailed soa half a year ago and they said the brochure had misprints and were going to have a new brochure. the option is extra which i have and it is under the passenger seat.
    chris

Finally got a bunch of pics so here's the link...

http://student.ycp.edu/~jclingan/wrx/wrx.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.