+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everybody! I'm a new member here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andre and I live in ...

Hi everybody!
    I'm a new member here and wanted to introduce myself.
    My name is Andre and I live in northern Chicago area. I own my WRX for about 9 months now and enjoy every minute of it.
    My current mods are HKS up-pipe, Tsudo downpipe, Borla hush cat-back and APS short ram intake. By the way, as I see the intake isn't really such a popular part - what's the reason for that? I heard it might actually take power away?
    How many other Illinois people hang out here? Maybe we all could meet somewhere and check out each other's cars and talk about stuff? It helps a lot when buying new parts to know which one you really want. At least, it was hard for me to pick a cat-back since I didn't know how different ones sound . A meet would come handy to hear and see what mods others have and how these mods sound/perform, you know... It would be great to just meet fellow enthusiasts, also.
    I'll get back some time during the week to explore the forum.
    Take care, ladies and gentlemen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome aboard.

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    welcome and post a new thread under the regional section to see where people are from. there are quite a bit of peeps from IL actually. give it time they will find ya.

welcome again and stick around, theres tons of useful info here

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!!

welcome
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi & welcome Andre
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.