Newbie checking in from LI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie checking in from LI within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked up my new 05 Crystal Grey WRX on Friday, and just wanted to get my first post out of ...

Newbie checking in from LI

Picked up my new 05 Crystal Grey WRX on Friday, and just wanted to get my first post out of the way. I've been lurking on here for a couple of weeks, and I'd ask some questions.... but every question I've had has been answered in the forums already. To the admin and moderators, THIS SITE IS GREAT! You guys did an awesome job, keep it up.

P.S. This car is unbelievable! It's a bit of a step up from my 03 Civic Si.... to say the least.

You can see the old Si in the reflection here.

"I got an idea... an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." -- PG

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looking good man! lucky, you get the painted sideskirts stock. welcome to the club
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Registered User impreza_rs_2004's Avatar

Welcome

welcome and good luck with your ride. It looks nice. But the New England weather will help with that. Truset me I live in CT and snow sucks

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's always nice picking up a new ride the day after a snowstorm, and another storm on the way for tomorrow. Would have been nice to keep the car clean for 24 hours, but what am I gonna do. Can't wait to get this thing broken in, so I can see what it can really do! Oh, and so I can start some mods too.
    "I got an idea... an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." -- PG

Registered User impreza_rs_2004's Avatar

Very cool

Just keep us up to what you have done. Once again good luck with it.

welcome
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Welcome to the Subaru world!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3

That site looks pretty sweet... thanks for the link man. Just signed up, so I guess I'll do some lurking for a while, and then see ya on there.

Hi & Welcome congrats on your 05 looks great in Crystal Grey
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.