new with a tiburon.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new with a tiburon. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up. i dont have an sti but i have my heart set on one. so i'll have lots of ...

new with a tiburon.

whats up. i dont have an sti but i have my heart set on one. so i'll have lots of dumb questions for u guys. here are a couple of pics of my car... http://members.cardomain.com/lahoomis799
    I have a tiburon but i need an STI!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice Tibby! Welcome to the club.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

i used to own an 04 rx8 and some idiot in a drive through restaurant asked me "nice car! is that a tiburon?" and im like "uh no, its an RX8" and he is like

Quote Originally Posted by IronMedic
    i used to own an 04 rx8 and some idiot in a drive through restaurant asked me "nice car! is that a tiburon?" and im like "uh no, its an RX8" and he is like
    haha. i guess u were mad? i never liked those. i liked the rx7's the most.
    I have a tiburon but i need an STI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tibguy254
    haha. i guess u were mad? i never liked those. i liked the rx7's the most.

na i wasnt mad but my wife got mad that someone mistaken an rx8 for a tiburon. she feels that we spend $30k on an Rx8, people should get it right haha!

I like the rx8s looks better then rx7. but like the rx7s performance better. The new Tib's arn't bad looking either. For such a low price car i think its a pretty good bargain
    Bugeye MafiaThe Sentinel

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.