This is a discussion on New member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings one & all Just thought I'd post up, say hey; while we're not WRX owners, we are the proud ...

Greetings one & all

Just thought I'd post up, say hey; while we're not WRX owners, we are the proud new parents of an '05 Legacy sedan. Unfortunately, not a GT, but it is the wife's daily driver and basically something safe to transport our 14mo daughter around in. I joined up to find some opinions and ideas re: reasonable upgrades. 'Reasonable' meaning, I'm not about to drop an STi lump or some silly juice in there. Fun as that would be.

Otherwise, myself - I'm really a Ducati nut, but when it comes to an internal combustion engine, I'm ready to fiddle & tinker regardless of what it's in. Besides the new Legacy, my daily beater is just that - an old '93 Exploder sport - been wheeled & whupped, but it's reliable enough (read, "paid for"). I've also got an '87 Audi Coupe GT that I'm looking to sell, and a '72 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (also for sale). I love 'em both, but they're just not conducive to carting around a babyseat - and if it's nice enough to be out in one of them (sans child), then I'd rather be on one of the Ducatis - a hotted-up '97 Monster m750 and a near-stock '88 Paso 750.

PM if you're interested in either car. Got a new Legacy to pay for. :P

So, where do I start looking for good performance enhancers for my naturally-aspirated 2.5?

peace
    Jake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a load full of cars in your stable! Sorry, I dont know where to direct you for n/a upgrades for your legacy, but I hope you enjoy it and again welcome, the forum is filled w/ some great people

edit: realized your name is Jake, as is mine. You get a for that, lol.
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX

Welcome

Congrats on the new car !

A subie is a subie...

Good luck w/her and Enjoy the Club....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

welcome to the forum
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?