New '05 WRX wo0t!

This is a discussion on New '05 WRX wo0t! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys... I've been browsin for a while lookin for a decent WRX club forum deally... this looks like a ...

New '05 WRX wo0t!

hey guys... I've been browsin for a while lookin for a decent WRX club forum deally... this looks like a good one. I haven't gotten it yet, but its an 05 WRX sedan crystal gray metallic color, should be comin in thursday (its not anywhere near where i live.) I've looked for some mods for it alrdy... visual mods, not performance, im not rdy for that yet. I've got some underglow picked out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5752367871
    tell me wutcho0 think =)
    i was also interested in some of them high intensity xenon blueish headlights that blind others when i drive at nite (hehe) any suggestions for brand/wattage/intensity on those? im a complete no0b when it comes to car mods, i just like to drive fast cars w/ sticks...
    thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkin4Life
    hey guys... I've been browsin for a while lookin for a decent WRX club forum deally... this looks like a good one. I haven't gotten it yet, but its an 05 WRX sedan crystal gray metallic color, should be comin in thursday (its not anywhere near where i live.) I've looked for some mods for it alrdy... visual mods, not performance, im not rdy for that yet. I've got some underglow picked out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5752367871
    tell me wutcho0 think =)
    i was also interested in some of them high intensity xenon blueish headlights that blind others when i drive at nite (hehe) any suggestions for brand/wattage/intensity on those? im a complete no0b when it comes to car mods, i just like to drive fast cars w/ sticks...
    thanks guys

Congrats on the purchase man, it's a great car, you'll love it. Be safe.

Be prepared to be flamed for your ideas on underglow, most people on here feel that it's ricey, not tasteful, attracts unnecessary attention, etc. but hey, it's your car so do what you want with it. All i say is treat it with respect.

A true HID conversion kit will run around 350-400 bucks, but use the search button on the top of the page when you have questions like bulb size and such, there have been a number of posts about such things, and for just about everything else for that matter. Good luck and happy modding.

-Rishi

congrats and welcome to the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Hi & Welcome, congrats on your 05
    Pete.

Stupid ricer...go back home!!!!!!!!! haha j/k, hope you enjoy your new wrx! As long as you like what you do to ur car thats all that really matters.
    ericmarkpaul: i pooed myself last night while i was sleeping!

I am personally not a fan of the underglow but if you like it than that's all that matters.

Sorry but I can't help with your headlight question. HIDs some stock in the STi.

Welcome to the club.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

well i never was a super fan of the whole underglow thing myself, fact i know very little abt doin the mods and stuff for cars... im a computer person, and i knew how to work forums as well as some, id post pics of my comp (its like a super luminous blue lighting festival... UV blue cables and the works) so that was my reasoning w/ the underglow... maybe ill just get some blue crap to put inside... im such a no0b.