2004 WRX Aspen White
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX Aspen White within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, I just got my WRX on Saturday, what an amazing car. I have one newbish quesion. Can a catback ...

2004 WRX Aspen White

Hey, I just got my WRX on Saturday, what an amazing car. I have one newbish quesion. Can a catback exhaust be illegal because of its db? If so where can I find info on what the illegal db rating is for MN?
    04 WRX Sedan Aspen White ( http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/Mar48)
    Now: Eibach springs - Espelir JGT 500 - MOMO shift knob - painted sides - painted red subaru badge - foglight covers - 18" Linea Limix's powdercoated black
    Next: .... you'll see

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    White = hotness. Nice choice. You should be OK with some of the catbacks out there, but others are quite loud. Search for exhaust laws, I guess.

Welcome.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

ah lucky! i want a white wrx haha, anyway get a greddy or something, they are 50 state legal, i cant wait till i get my wrx, just 2 more months =p

Welcome and nice ride!

You will have to search for your local laws since it is different everywhere. Some states have a certain db rating other states like MA it is illegal to have any exhaust that is not stock regardless of db level.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

i have a greddy evo2...it got a nice deep rumble and only gets loud at WOT...theres pics and soundclips floating around just so a search on my name and i have pic of my car w/ the catback on
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Welcome, white is teh hotness. I kick myself everytime I see a white one b/c I couldve had it if I wasnt so anxious to pick it up THAT day. Anyways congrats. And for your exhaust listening/viewing pleasure, go here to listen to the baddest scoobies eVar:
    Exhaust Video/Sound Clips
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Thanks for all the replies. I have searched but haven't found anything for exhaust laws of MN I only found some stuff for CAL, so if anyone has info on where I could find exhaust laws that would be very helpful.
    04 WRX Sedan Aspen White ( http://photobucket.com/albums/y257/Mar48)
    Now: Eibach springs - Espelir JGT 500 - MOMO shift knob - painted sides - painted red subaru badge - foglight covers - 18" Linea Limix's powdercoated black
    Next: .... you'll see

Welcome,you got the best color

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcolin
    Welcome,you got the best color
    I think this is true.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Hi & Welcome yep nice color Aspen White
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.