Yet Another Newb,,,wit another Question

This is a discussion on Yet Another Newb,,,wit another Question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup guys...gals, Breakin News, Goin to pick up an 04 wrx mtx, wit all them goodies...the only prob...its a salvage, ...

Yet Another Newb,,,wit another Question

Sup guys...gals,
    Breakin News, Goin to pick up an 04 wrx mtx, wit all them goodies...the only prob...its a salvage, and i havta repair which isnt bad since i no wats wrong wit it...but it runs and drives, jus the radiator is almost gone, front bumper, hood, and head lamps...basically the whole front end. i need to know of any good websites to order parts from, mostly aftermarket, really interested in the sti look(front, hood) and HID head lights if possible. Need to know soon because repairs need to be done...i need to feel this 4wd beast(so ive heard...) any who...glad to be part of the awd world...thanx for any advice and help...

PS, does the fact that its a salvage affect its waranty? and how leanient are most dealerships towards aftermarket parts???

thanx KOSTA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

An insurance agent would be the best person to ask. The parts will be not cheap from the factory. Check your surrounding junkyards and pray for the best, if money isn't an issue then buy the stuff from subaru.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

i play wolf with a guy named shifty..

on aftermarket parts just check around this site people sell stuff all the time and there are also vendors who give some good deals.

Check out the vendor forum. There is a sticky there with links to each of thier websites.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

no

You may have a problem with your insurance company though. If you are financing the vehicle, and your finance company requires you to carry physical damage coverage, which most do, your insurance company may not offer it due to the salvage condition. Your registration will show it in big letters, "SALVAGED". I work as an underwriter for a high risk auto insurance company and we will not write full coverage policies for salvaged vehicles.