Whats up everyone...

This is a discussion on Whats up everyone... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys whats up. Newbie to the site..Thanks to admin Tim for activating my account so i could get started ...

Whats up everyone...

Hey guys whats up. Newbie to the site..Thanks to admin Tim for activating my account so i could get started here . I havent bought my Rex yet but will be soon, probably within the next 2 months or so. Cant wait; a Black 04 is what im in search for depending if i can find one around here. Will look nice in my driveway Before that i was looking at the RSX-Type S but couldnt turn down AWD and a turbo. Anyways, names Matt and right now drive a 94 Accord for my Winter beater because it can get pretty harsh during the cold in Upstate NY. And before that i was playing nanny (and still am) for my brothers 96' Eclipse GS-T which fell into some problems and needed to be put away for a little bit . Fell in love with these WRX's since i first saw them, big fan. I'll post pics and future plans once i get my hands on it. See ya around

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! Look around, you'll find lots of helpful info on this site!

vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Good luck with the purchase. You will be very happy.

Welcome to the club.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.