Newb
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newb within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I'm a newb here and have a few questions maybe some of you could answer. First off, I ...

Newb

Hey everyone, I'm a newb here and have a few questions maybe some of you could answer. First off, I heard the seats stain easily....now i'm not a messy person, and keep my car clean, but just wondering if this is a common thing and if i should look into scotchgaurding my seats? Also, I'm looking to mod my car eventually, and after having a noisy civic ( ) i really don't want to get a cat-back first. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome.... 1. They do stain, but are easily cleaned with some warm water and a sponge. 2. Don't get a cat back first. It does nothing but make noise. I would recommend the greddy evo I exhaust if you want some growl later down the road but something thats not too loud.
    3. Look at the sticky in the engine performance secition and in this forum for good first mod advice. Enjoy and be safe.

Welcome to the boards !

They stain but like crazycam said... you can clean them very easy.

if you're going to mod the car, you're going to most likely start out with exhaust anyways. A catback will add some hp but by itself it won't be noticeable. If you haven't heard a wrx with exhaust yet, you'll find the exhaust note quite pleasing to tell you the truth

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    I love the sound of a Rex w/exhaust.....

Welcome to the club....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW
    I love the sound of a Rex w/exhaust.....
    me too and welcome to the board
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, and after doing some research today, I think I might be looking at a Vishnu Reprogramed ECU, and am going to do some searches on it. Quick question though, does anyone know how to change the order of the posts? Right now they're showing the newest first, and the oldest last....can that be changed?

usercp/edit options/thread display mode/linear-oldest first

Uppipe and downpipe would be great to start with. Depending on the brands you go for you can keep the stock muffler and be nice and quiet.

You may also want to look in the for sale forums for one of the older TXS stealthbacks. This will mate up with the stock axelback.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.