New to This Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New to This Forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, my name is Dave, and obviously I'm new here I'm picking up my '05 WRX Wagon this week ...

New to This Forum

Hey all, my name is Dave, and obviously I'm new here I'm picking up my '05 WRX Wagon this week (Tuesday) and I'm about to jump out of my skin I can't wait!!!!! I test drove it on Saturday, and after that I was sold. I started out 2004 with a Mustang GT, didn't quite dig the high gas bill and some of the mechanical and interior build issues it had, so I ditched it for a 2002 Mini CooperS. That was great but it had a lot of issues as well. Bad year for my cars I guess.
    So, here I am, traded the Mini in yesterday for my new WRX. It's Aspen White, and came with the rubber floor mats and turbo boost gauge as it's options, and is a 5M/T...just can't stand auto trannies for some reason. The dealership was great to deal with, and they gave me a pretty good amount on my Mini, or at least I thought so...they're prepping it tomorrow and finalizing the paperwork. Just can't get in there until Tuesday because of my work schedule....I'm in Richmond, VA in case anyone was wondering, and I'm glad I found the site. I've spent the weekend kind of looking around the site, and I've already got a lot of good info as far as first mods and whatnot. Looking forward to learning more about my new car.

DC.
    Last edited by DCRex; 01-30-2005 at 06:20 PM.
    '05 Aspen White WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club! Take a bit to look around, lots of suby information here!

Enjoy your suby!

vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

whats up d00d!

Welcome to our world. Be prepared to spend thousands of dollars making an already great car even better.
    Enjoy!

psycho
    Try not, do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Mods

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club....Enjoy

You've love it here....

Have fun w/your new ride
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Hi & Welcome enjoy your 05 wagon Dave, nice color Aspen White.
    Pete.

Thanks all...I'm pulling my hair out here (didn't have any left anyways ), tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!!!! I appreciate the nice welcomes.

DC.

Congrats and Welcome! You'll LOVE the ride....Best of luck!
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Welcome DCRex
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~

Wecome to the club Dan. Got a few wagon threads that are worth looking at forsure.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

Welcome.

Have you picked up your car yet?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    Welcome.

Have you picked up your car yet?
    Thanks all....yes, I picked it up Wednesday afternoon instead of Tuesday night...I ended up having to work late, and missed the dealership hours, so I took off early from work yesterday around noon, and stopped in to take delivery Put about 300 miles on it from then until now I absolutely love it, and I'll have pics up as soon as I can either buy/borrow a digi cam (should be within a week, that's my first "mod" besides tires and wheels)

DC.

Awesome. Just make sure you do the proper break-in.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

welcome to the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.