New to Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New to Forums within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to say a quick hello....I'm a newbie! Eeek... I just bought my new 2005 Blk WRX! I'm happy ...

New to Forums

Just wanted to say a quick hello....I'm a newbie! Eeek... I just bought my new 2005 Blk WRX! I'm happy to report this was a way better purchase then my new black heels! I'm Looking fwd to reading as much as I can at this forum to obtain TONS of Subaru knowledge. I've always been Nissan or DIE...However change is the only thing that is constant...I'm looking fwd to building My WRX well Balanced in performance and handling of course a hint of my own style and personality!

ShannoN
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool Hey there~

Welcome ~!

I am new on this board as well...
    Nice, black... my kinda color. I too am a die-hard Nissan fan (the 240SX/Silvia series in particular).

Subies are nice too! Which is why I got myself one (plus the great year end sale + low insurance ).

Love how you put emphasis on vehicle balance and handling... To me, thats the most important.

Anyways, congratz on new car, have fun, and enjoy your stay here !

-Sam
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~

Dito

Whats up people i am also a new member just saying hi and all, I have ben visiting this site as a guest for a while now and its great to see all the good info circulating back and forth..

Welcome everyone! Enjoy the site. Lots of suby info here!

check it out!

vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Don't let my avatar scare you...it used to be a cuddly bear.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Don't let my avatar scare you, either. It used to be Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I hear the quickest way to gain Subaru knowledge is via injection. PM me for more details.

I Support ClubWRX

OK I think that post combo really scared her off.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!!

Dont mind anyone one here...EVERYONE IS GREAT ! They might seem alittle weird but hell...these guys make me laugh !! Enjoy the site ...
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Welcome to the club. Why haven't y'all posted pictures yet? We can't wait to see your new cars!! Don't keep us waiting.

There is lots to see and learn in the forum. Just ask away.
    Better Vision = Better Driving

Wow, there seems to be a lot of new members here. well so am I and glad to be on board. Its good to see so many who like the WRX is black, guess i picked the right color. Got mine on New Years day, always had DSMs since started driving in '94. Fun car so far but waiting for the break in period to be over was a PITA. I look forward to keeping up with the forums for advice.

Joe

Cool Thanks for the WELCOME

Thanks for the Welcome!!!

Great choice in cars....The Silvia with an SR20det....would be ideal!
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Yes, it would be... Too bad an SR is illegal to have under the hood. Wonder how some ppl get permits for RB motors and can't get one for SRs... (unless it's for non-street use)
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~

Quote Originally Posted by Touge_LudeRX
    Yes, it would be... Too bad an SR is illegal to have under the hood. Wonder how some ppl get permits for RB motors and can't get one for SRs... (unless it's for non-street use)
    Who says people get permits?

Welcome to the board, Shannon!

I'm new, too....welcome to the board! I'm getting my WRX at the end of the year when everything from my turboed accord is sold I think i'll be happy with it though, my friend let me drive his a week or so ago, and i fell in love with the damn thing!! Nice, nearly instant power, with no lag.....and AWD + snowy ass maine winters + wide open field = a kick ass good time

Sr20det

Well, this is the car my boyfriend just finished building. It's now nesting in the garage, WAITING patiently for the motor to be broken in.

98 Nissan 200sx SE-R w/u13 BBDET (SR20DET from a blue bird), S3 cams, T-25turbo w/T-28 internals, Wiseco pistons, Eagle rods, JWT ecu, 370cc injectors, 5 angle valve job, JUN valve springs/and retainers, stock MAF, hotshot intercooler kit, Nismo FPR, and Walbro 255 fuel pump..., Ground Control coil overs, KYB AGX struts, Stillen front/rear Strut bars, Stillen short throw shifter, Suspension Techniques sway bars, custom down pipe, 3 inch Borla catback exhaust, Energy Suspension shifter bushing, Autopower Roll bar, Corbeau forzaII racing seats, Auto meter gauges, Oz F1cup 16 inch rims, Kumho supra ectsa tires, Odyessy 12volt compact battery (motorcycle battery)...............

I think there are others mods but my head seems to have filled up at this moment...
    The car is legal, it's registerd... Working on the emissions aspect now. Using a USDM intake manifold from a US spec 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Sr20de) The reason you have to use this manifold is because a JDM manifold is not equipped w/EGR valve. After this happens the car should pass with flying colors.

His car is a beast!!!......And ONCE I figure out the modifacations that I'm going to do to my WRX. It's going to be a fun day at the races when I take first place and leave his car in a cloud of dust!! LOL Hmmmm Hope he dosn't read this, or I'll be sleeping in the garage, while the 200sx takes my pillow : (

I am waiting to figure out how to upload pictures from digital camera onto this laptop so you can all have a view at both cars.

Peace and Precision Tuning
    ShannoN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast