Help Me with colour codes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help Me with colour codes within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im doing up a old skool car and im looking for the world rally subaru blue (2004) colour codes as ...

Angry Help Me with colour codes

Im doing up a old skool car and im looking for the world rally subaru blue (2004) colour codes as i really want this colour on my car. Is there any chance sum body could help me and tell me the codes. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks Josh

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

02c
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

is that for the 2004 colour tho? The pic is of the colour. does that look right to you coz i thought it was a bit different to subaru blue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colour.jpg  

the code i gave you is for world rally blue. 2002-2005 for sure.

the car you posted is pre 02 so it may or may not be WRB but it looks like it to me.

any GC/GM experts care to chime in on the color?
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.