Newb Post: Boxer Engine Diagram

This is a discussion on Newb Post: Boxer Engine Diagram within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; HI, I've searched the posts but couldn't find a single boxer engine/intake, exhaust, intercooler piping, etc (basically airflow diagram) diagram. ...

Question Newb Post: Boxer Engine Diagram

HI,
    I've searched the posts but couldn't find a single boxer engine/intake, exhaust, intercooler piping, etc (basically airflow diagram) diagram. All I keep getting are the engine and chasis code designations (good to know but already looked into..). Maybe I am typing in the wrong search phrases.
    Anyways, does anyone have one? It can be either a real pic (with engine sitting outside the engine bay) or just a graphical diagram would be appreciated.
    Why do I need this? No real use... Since the engine is a flat four configuration, I was wondering how the all the piping for air flow worked out (vs the conventional inline engine which I am more familar with). Can't really see much under the hood because the engine is so low into the engine compartment but don't want to look under the car (lazy) lol.
    Just want to get to know more about my new car .
    Thank you!

P.S. Just in case someone misunderstands: This is not a question asking HOW a boxer engine runs (already know) heh~~ THX!
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this what you are looking for?

--Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

pee pee poo poo heres the engine for you!
    Last edited by gusto; 04-12-2006 at 07:23 AM.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Talking

haha, thx guys!
    All I needed was that intake and exhaust diagram but the engine was is koo too!

Plz feel free to post more of the diagrams if you have (preferably an actual shot since I have graphical diagram)~!

Thx again for the help guys!
    It's all about the mountain twisties, biyotch~