2004 Impreza WRX

This is a discussion on 2004 Impreza WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I just bought a brand new 2004 Impreza WRX on Monday January 17th, ...

2004 Impreza WRX

Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this site. I just bought a brand new 2004 Impreza WRX on Monday January 17th, 2005..I love it so much! awesome acceleration, all wheel drive and darn its fast...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, and enjoy.

It's an honor to be apart of your virginial post.

Congrats! I can still remember the first day I drove my wrx! Its a truly awesome car.

Welcome to the club!
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the club!

This is a great place to be. You'll find plenty of very useful info. I've had my '05 since August and I still grin every time I get to drive it. Watching guys drool and point is a bit odd to get used to. Only down side is the tuners (mainly Honda) who like to drive up my a$$ or cut me off like they just accomplished something. Anyway, enjoy it here and come back often.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Be
    Welcome to the club!

This is a great place to be. You'll find plenty of very useful info. I've had my '05 since August and I still grin every time I get to drive it. Watching guys drool and point is a bit odd to get used to. Only down side is the tuners (mainly Honda) who like to drive up my a$$ or cut me off like they just accomplished something. Anyway, enjoy it here and come back often.
    I got my WRX last May and I like it a lot too (I had to re-register since I changed email addresses and forgot my password). I have the Short-Throw Shifter(love it), Arm-rest extender,Turbo Gauge, subwoofer and faux carbon fiber trim. I think it is the perfect all-around sports car. But I have the same problem as you. All types of drivers(usually young kids) always want to race me. I had a scion C riding my tail for a while one day. The other day we had a lot of snow and 2 guys in a 325xi wanted to race me. I don't like to race on public streets especially when I have no chance of losing. It just seems pointless to me. My previous car was an Audi TT and I liked it alot but it was slow compared to my WRX. The attention I got from that was a lot better than what I get with the WRX though. Either way, this is a great forum and I will be visiting more frequently.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!!